“Trade show trip & Nice weekend stay!!!”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
Albany, New York
“Trade show trip & Nice weekend stay!!!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

while researching hotels for the Toledo area i came across the Comfort Suites in Perrysburg. The rooms and property looked great in pictures and from reviews, however words and photos didn't do it justice. On arrival the property is clean and well kept. The staff greeted us upon arrival and she was very nice, even going as far to point us towards some great shopping areas and some great restaurants, even printed us maps to the places!!!!!!! Upon getting to our room, we were pleasantly surprised at how spacious the room was (King Suite with 2 person jacuzzi). Again room was in very good shape!!!! The jacuzzi was great after a long day walking around a trade show! The rain shower in the morning was very nice, and the shower stall itself is large and spacious, great for a couple!!!! Bed is incredibly comfy, one of the best night sleeps I have had on the road!!! Overall I believe this was a great stay for us (Girlfriend and myself), and even thought this was an overall business trip, we made a great weekend stay out of it for the two of us!!! We will definitely be back to this location next year when the show rolls back into town again, and recommend it to others we know travel to this trade show as well!

Room Tip: Definitely get a Jacuzzi/rain shower suite if you can!!! Very relaxing!!!!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
CSOfficeManager, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear TravelinSalesman193,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Comfort Suites Perrysburg. Myself, as well as future travelers, greatly appreciate your feedback. I am truly delighted to read that our hotel accommodations were able to make your weekend business trip into a pleasurable stay for both you and your girlfriend.

Also hearing that my front desk staff was able to provide you with exceptional service brings me joy. We continually put forth our best efforts to ensure each guest has a memorable experience. I will share your kind comments with all of the staff to serve as inspiration to keep up with good work.

I look forward to seeing you again next year for the trade show! Have a great day!

Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Woodstock, Canada
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We stayed one night on the way home from Florida, our room was very clean, and nicely decorated. Breakfast was excellent, with lots of choices to eat, and staff was very helpful. Will definitely use it again. Price was very reasonable too, and will recommend it to others.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
CSOfficeManager, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Catherina-14,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel in Perrysburg. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will certainly share your kind comments with the staff here to inspire everyone to keep up the great work. I am delighted that you will be returning to visit us again in the future.

Kind regards,
Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This hotel is one of the most modern ones I've been in, and I've been in many. The bed was off the hook for comfort, slept better here than I do at home! The colors, lighting, architecture, was all very appealing. The only downsides to the hotel, the TV, even though a newer flat screen, had no HD channels, and most of the ones it did have, weren't good. Who doesn't have HD these days? Also, the internet is probably the worst I've dealt with ever, horribly slow, hopefully they will upgrade it soon. As with most all hotels, it is slowly falling victim to poor maintenance practices and missing the small details that would make this a top notch hotel. Regardless, I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear iggyinpa,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our hotel here in Perrysburg, OH. I am very delighted that we were able to meet your expectations of comfort. Warm thoughts like yours serve as inspiration for our guests to keep on providing wonderful experiences for our guests. I am terribly sorry that our cable selection and interent quality left more for you to desire. I can assure that these issues will be a thing of the past in roughly 3 weeks, as we have signed an agreement with a new cable and interent company. Once the install is complete, we will be offering more than 60 channels on the TV, and our internet speeds will and reliability will double! I am excited for this change, as is many of our valued guests. Hopefully during your next visit, the service issues will be eliminated, and your experience will be that much better.

Thanks again for leaving your kind words.

Fairfield
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Very nice hotel. Room was very clean and looked like it was recently remodeled through and through. Many hotels offer a free continental breakfast, but this one offered a hot breakfast with waffles, eggs, sausage, and other quality offerings. It was a little noisy with some road noise and heating unit noise from the room above, but basically ok. My only real complaint was that the stairways and hallways needed vacuuming and cleaning in the worst way. I tried to give them a chance before posting it online by bringing it to the attention of the front desk attendant, but nothing was done about it. The outside trash can was also filled to overflowing. It wouldn't take much effort to take care of these items to make the outer appearance match the stellar appearance of the guest rooms. Overall, I liked this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Michael P
CSOfficeManager, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Dear Michael P,

Thank you for leaving your thoughts about your visit to the Comfort Suites Perrysburg. I rely on guest feedback to see where we excel, as well as, areas we need to improve. Your comments are very important. Thank you for bringing the issues with cleanliness to my attention. I take these issues very seriously, and they will most certainly be addressed.

Overall, I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay here. We continually strive to provide the best experience possible for our guests. I hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards,
Boonville, Indiana
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Our family of 4 stayed for two nights while in town visiting family. The hotel was VERY clean (important with a 4 year old and 21 month old). Free breakfast was very nice. They had a nice area with booths and tables to sit at while having muffins, yogurt, eggs, bacon, waffles, cereal, juice, and coffee. Staff was friendly and check-in was easy. For the price and cleanliness of this hotel, I would definitely recommend and will be back in the future.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 201 (far end of hotel). Room was very quiet except in the morning I could hear th...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
CSOfficeManager, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Dear Linday R,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about your stay. I am very happy to read that your stay was pleasant. We pride ourselves on our high standards of cleanliness, and seeing that you enjoyed our breakfast is warming as well. I will be sure to share your praise with the staff. We hope to see you again, perhaps next time your visiting family. Family visits are always fun!

Thanks again,
Bowling Green, Ohio
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Beyond pleasantly surprised at how clean and comfortable our suite was. Jacuzzi was great size for 2 people (including one quite tall person!), shower was AMAZING (3 shower heads!), lots of fresh towels to be had, bed was large and very comfortable, and everything was pristine when we arrived. Very nice decor scheme, as well! Lady manning front desk was as helpful as could be. The only thing I would note (and a minor qualm at that) is that walls are a little thin so I could hear any noise in the hall or in the room above me but it really didn't bother us. TV channels were also rather limited but that's not what we were there for so again, not a big deal for us. Thank you for a wonderful stay at a great price-we will definitely be recommending to others!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JayceeMo
Dear JayceeMo,

Much appreciation for your kind thoughts and comments regarding your recent stay with us here in Perrysburg. I am delighted to read if your good experience. I do apologize for the small noise issue, but I am happy that it didn't impact the quality of your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the Front Desk, so that they know what kind of difference their role plays in ensuring each guest has an enjoyable experience. Perhaps during your next visit, you'll find our cable selection to be greater, as we have entered an aggreement with a new provider, allowing us to offer three times our current channel listings! We hope to see you again soon!

Again, thanks for your warm comments. Feedback is always appreciated, but positive feedback is such a delight.

Best wishes!
Delaware, Ohio
Reviewed 20 March 2014

One of the best ambience I have stayed at and I will be back. The hotel was very clean, and I was impressed with staff. I never typically use the business center, but this hotel has added many extra little features to the center.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Dear LanceOhio,

Thank you for taking the time out of your scedule to leave your comments about your trip to Comfort Suites Perrysburg. Myself, as well as future travelers, greatly appreciate your feedback. I am happy to hear that your stay was pleasant, as it is our goal to provide each and every guest with an experience that not only exceeds his or her expections, but also leaves a lasting and memorable impression.

I will be sure to share your warm thoughts with the staff to show that our efforts, in achieving our goal, are not going unnoticed.

Once more, thank you again for kind review. It truly is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,