“Excellent”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The hotel is located right off the highway at a major exit. We were in town for an AAU Basketball event at Bowling Green State Univ and it is very convenient to get there from here, took maybe 10 min. There are plenty of restaurants from fast food to casual dining. The hotel itself is gorgeous, beds are comfy, breakfast was tasty with different options, are common areas were well maintained and clean. The rooms are clean and cozy. Was surprised to see the sofa was not a pullout, which was a slight inconvenience for one family in our group. The sofa is a nice leather one though and after taking the back pillows off, getting a blanket & pillow it is more than sufficient for even an adult to sleep on. Only thing truly missing is a pool, but now I'm pulling for straws - nothing in life is perfect :)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank bostonianc1
CSOfficeManager, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2014

Dear Bostoniac1,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about your recent trip to Comfort Suites Perrysburg. I greatly appreciate your kind comments! I am sorry to hear that your stay was inconvenienced with the lack of the pull out sofa, but I am happy to hear that everything worked out. I hope to have you and your group back again and again. Perhaps for next year's tournament at BGSU, or even for a little get-a-way for yourself.

Thanks again for staying with us. Hope to see you soon.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is a nice budget-style hotel right off a major highway. There are plenty of places to eat within walking distance, free parking, and free hot breakfast. Everyone I encountered was super friendly, check-in and out took less than a minute; all important things to me. I had a room on the second floor with a very comfortable bed, free wi-fi, and a huge bathroom. Everything was clean and neat, and the best part of all - quiet! I would definitely stay here again.

Dear Serendipity_USA,

I am happy to read that your stay with Comfort Suites in Perrysburg was pleasant. We really do work hard in making sure that each guest has comfortable and enjoyable visit. It is truly delightful to know that we are making people comfortable.

Thanks again for your kind comment. I will be sure to let the staff know of your review.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Rooms are clean, large and comfortable. Area is quiet, near the freeway with many generic restaurants in walking distance. This one one of three hotels I visited in the week (Cleveland, Perrysburg and Romulus, MI). I would choose to stay here again.

Dear Generallyfine,

Thank you for sharing your experiene at Comfort Suites, Perrysburg. I am very happy to hear that your stay was pleasant. I will be sure to share your kind comment with the staff. It is our goal to provide each guest with a comfortable stay, and we are happy to hear when our goal is met.

Once more, thank you. We hope to you see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

The customer service there is wonderful the front desk staff Stefan was very helpful and the lady who served breakfast every morning was very nice. Even the housekeeping staff was very friendly. The room was neat and clean. The beds are soft, so for me uncomfortable and it was a bit noisy over the weekend but it was a nice stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
CSOfficeManager, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Daphne J,

Thank you for providing your thoughts about your recent visit at Comfort Suites, Perrysburg. I am delighted to hear that your stay was pleasant, and that my staff was friendly and curteous with you. I will be sure to let Stefan and Robyn know about your kind words.

Thanks again for choosing Comfort Suites Perrysburg. I am truly happy you had a great time with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

while researching hotels for the Toledo area i came across the Comfort Suites in Perrysburg. The rooms and property looked great in pictures and from reviews, however words and photos didn't do it justice. On arrival the property is clean and well kept. The staff greeted us upon arrival and she was very nice, even going as far to point us towards some great shopping areas and some great restaurants, even printed us maps to the places!!!!!!! Upon getting to our room, we were pleasantly surprised at how spacious the room was (King Suite with 2 person jacuzzi). Again room was in very good shape!!!! The jacuzzi was great after a long day walking around a trade show! The rain shower in the morning was very nice, and the shower stall itself is large and spacious, great for a couple!!!! Bed is incredibly comfy, one of the best night sleeps I have had on the road!!! Overall I believe this was a great stay for us (Girlfriend and myself), and even thought this was an overall business trip, we made a great weekend stay out of it for the two of us!!! We will definitely be back to this location next year when the show rolls back into town again, and recommend it to others we know travel to this trade show as well!

Room Tip: Definitely get a Jacuzzi/rain shower suite if you can!!! Very relaxing!!!!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
CSOfficeManager, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear TravelinSalesman193,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Comfort Suites Perrysburg. Myself, as well as future travelers, greatly appreciate your feedback. I am truly delighted to read that our hotel accommodations were able to make your weekend business trip into a pleasurable stay for both you and your girlfriend.

Also hearing that my front desk staff was able to provide you with exceptional service brings me joy. We continually put forth our best efforts to ensure each guest has a memorable experience. I will share your kind comments with all of the staff to serve as inspiration to keep up with good work.

I look forward to seeing you again next year for the trade show! Have a great day!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We stayed one night on the way home from Florida, our room was very clean, and nicely decorated. Breakfast was excellent, with lots of choices to eat, and staff was very helpful. Will definitely use it again. Price was very reasonable too, and will recommend it to others.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
CSOfficeManager, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Catherina-14,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel in Perrysburg. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will certainly share your kind comments with the staff here to inspire everyone to keep up the great work. I am delighted that you will be returning to visit us again in the future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2014

This hotel is one of the most modern ones I've been in, and I've been in many. The bed was off the hook for comfort, slept better here than I do at home! The colors, lighting, architecture, was all very appealing. The only downsides to the hotel, the TV, even though a newer flat screen, had no HD channels, and most of the ones it did have, weren't good. Who doesn't have HD these days? Also, the internet is probably the worst I've dealt with ever, horribly slow, hopefully they will upgrade it soon. As with most all hotels, it is slowly falling victim to poor maintenance practices and missing the small details that would make this a top notch hotel. Regardless, I definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear iggyinpa,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our hotel here in Perrysburg, OH. I am very delighted that we were able to meet your expectations of comfort. Warm thoughts like yours serve as inspiration for our guests to keep on providing wonderful experiences for our guests. I am terribly sorry that our cable selection and interent quality left more for you to desire. I can assure that these issues will be a thing of the past in roughly 3 weeks, as we have signed an agreement with a new cable and interent company. Once the install is complete, we will be offering more than 60 channels on the TV, and our internet speeds will and reliability will double! I am excited for this change, as is many of our valued guests. Hopefully during your next visit, the service issues will be eliminated, and your experience will be that much better.

Thanks again for leaving your kind words.