Comfort Suites
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
US$93
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
US$91
Agoda.com
Economy Inn(Perrysburg)
US$43
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjacuzzi suitecracker barrelroom was cleanperson showerlove seatwalk in showerbig roomwould stay here againrestaurants within walking distanceshower headstayed one nightnice sizewe've stayedwafflesgreat roomnice stayvery nice hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I was so happy when I got upgraded, it had been a long week and needed a break. I was upgraded to one of the luxury suites that had a jacuzzi as well as a 3 headed shower. needless to say, I used it all and yes everything worked!. The room had 2 TV's so I didn't ave to move it around. The breakfast was good as they are pretty standard(thats what I like as a frequent traveler, consistency) The staff was friendly and the room was clean. Nice hotel and yes I would recommend

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
CSOfficeManager, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear steve c,

Thank you for providing myself, as well as, future travelers about your experience at Comfort Suites Perrysburg. I am very delighted that you were, not only happy with, but enjoyed your complimentary room upgrade. It is our goal to provide each guest with a positive and comfortable stay, and I will be sure to let all of the staff know that we met our goal with you. I sincerely hope you will return and see us soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is a very nice hotel with clean and comfortable rooms. The bed was very comfortable. There was a buffet breakfast which had a good variety of items. We stop in that area a couple time a year and will probably use this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
CSOfficeManager, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear Lou152,

Thank you for staying with is at Comfort Suites Perrysburg. I am very happy to hear your stay was pleasant. We continually strive to provide each guest with a positive and enjoyable stay. I will be sure to share your comments with all of the staff. I am delighted that you would stay with us again. It would be my pleasure to have you with us again!

Thank you again!

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

The good: in a great location with plenty of restaurants around. Property is clean and in good shape.
The bad: some of the customer service stuff. First:
We booked online. The wife accidentally used a card number that had been cancelled the day before. She called the hotel right away to give an updated card number so we could still get the early booking rate. But, when we went to check in, we were charged the higher rate. The lady at the desk said she couldn't fix it and we'd have to talk to the manager in the morning. Since we plan on taking off before the manager gets in, we'll have to try and mess with it over the phone.
Second:
I went down early for breakfast and got the biscuits and gravy. Typical hotel breakfast... Nothing awesome but it's food. The father in law came down an hour later at 8am. No biscuits and gravy. When asked, the attendant said she was heating more up in the microwave. Except that when she put it out, it was just biscuits and some sausage. Oh well I guess. Except when other guests asked about it a few minutes later, the attendant said "Well, it's Friday. On Fridays we just put out what ever is left over from the week." The other guest responded: "Wow. That stinks for us Friday people." The attendant's reply: "Well, you are still getting a free breakfast."
My thought: the cost of the breakfast is built into the cost of the room. And the attendant could be a lot more tactful on how she says things.

So I wouldn't say don't stay here. But I would say get down early for breakfast and don't expect much for customer service.

Stayed: May 2014
CSOfficeManager, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear AKStafford,

I am terribly sorry for the poor service you received during your stay. We always strive to make sure everyone has a positive experience. I will be sharing your comments with the staff so that I can find out why we were unproffessional with you. I take our customer service very seriously, as it just as important to running a successful hotel, as is the cleanliness and comfort.

For the billing issue, please contact me directly. I will be happy to resolve this issue for you.

I really do hope you would consider staying with us again. It would be my pleasure to have the opportunity to make things right with you.

I hope to hear from you.

(419)-874-4585
email: csmanager@merchanthg.com

Reviewed 17 May 2014

it is a good place to stay when you are traveling very good i would tell friends an family about comfort suite good service an very nice poeple that work at the hotel an they keep very clean room an pool

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
CSOfficeManager, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Robert T,

Thank you for leaving your kind comment about the Comfort Suites in Perrysburg. I am very delighted to hear of your positive experience. We continually work towards our goal of 100% satisfaction for each guest. I will be sure to share your comment with all of the staff to show them how we are doing as a team.

Thank you again for staying with us. Please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

My husband and I were so excited to stay at this hotel. We were traveling on business and decided to extend our trip to spend more time in the Neptune Suite (which is what the front staff calls the spa suite with hot tub and walk in shower). Bad idea! When we got into our room we laughed at the pathetically bad view we had of the roof of the entrance way. I dismissed the dust I found on top of the couch and the obviously old stains on the sheets as not enough of an annoyance to create a fuse about. Well, in hindsight I should have.

We checked in on a Thursday evening and Friday morning as we were getting ready, I found a woman's jacket wedged between the couch and the wall separating the hot tub from the room. Gross - but I tossed it with the towels in the bathroom to have housekeeping remove when they cleaned. We left our room sometime around 1 pm and when we got back a few hours later, housekeeping had come and gone. Jacket was still there, but I just figured they thought it was mine, no biggie. Saturday, we left the room around 1:30 to photograph the wedding we had come into town for, and got back later in the evening only to discover our room had not been cleaned. I called down to the front desk and was given only rude answers and no apology. After a comment submitted to corporate I received an apology and this explanation:

"Had the housekeeping staff been available when you returned to the room, it would have been our pleasure to have the room cleaned. Unfortunately, they were already gone for the day, as they only work until they are finished with their assigments, typically 1:30-2pm. Being a smaller hotel of only 53 rooms, we do not have the luxury of a 24-hour housekeeping staff."

So stay at this hotel with this warning - if you are not a regular 9-5er, even on the weekends, your room will not be cleaned. Its better to save your money and stay somewhere else.

In addition to the poor service, and less than spotless room, we also had a TV with a small hole in the screen. The bed spreads are white, not what are shown in the pictures - so you'll see every stain your predecessors left. And the continental breakfast, while it does offer variety, was not worth getting up for.

Room Tip: Stay at a different hotel!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Emily B
CSOfficeManager, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Emily B,

I have previously expressed my sincerest apologies that we were unable to accommodate housekeeping service to your schedule. Your "do not disturb" sign was in place until 1:30 pm. We did not know that you had removed your sign and asked for service. Had we known this, we would have been happy to clean your room. We want all guests to feel comfortable, but we were under the impression that you did not want service. Housekeeping had, in fact, already finished and were gone before you removed your sign. The front desk agent was trying to be accommodating as possible, and did offer an apology; however, you wanted your room serviced outside of housekeeping hours, and it was not possible. We are all very sorry about this and we wish there were more we can do. A discount was applied for the inconvenience. I would be very happy to make things right with you, but you cannot blame our housekeeping staff for not servicing your room when you had your do not disturb sign displayed until 1:30 pm, and did not tell us that you had removed it.

Once again, I am terribly sorry for the discomfort you experienced.