“Well appointed building and rooms with a friendly, helpful staff”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
Odenville, AL
“Well appointed building and rooms with a friendly, helpful staff”
Reviewed 3 July 2009

I stay in hotels 5 out of 7 nights and this hotel is a stand-out. From the well-designed building and comfortable rooms to the friendly staff, you can't go wrong with this place. I recommend it without reservation.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Michigan
Reviewed 2 July 2009

We came her for one night and ended up staying for three! The service was awsome, and the room was beautiful! It made our get away from home perfect. We couldnt of choose a better place!

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
oh298, Public Relations at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 3 August 2009
Thank you for sharing your experience with others. Great to here you received wonderful service and that you enjoyed your Spa Suite so much you extended your stay! On behalf of Comfort Suites-Perrysburg, OH we look forward to your next getaway.
K.C.MO.
Reviewed 23 June 2009

This was a very pleasent find for a choice hotel, although i stay at choice hoteles on a weekly basis when they built this one no expince was spared! great room and staff!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business
check
Reviewed 30 May 2009

Great room, plasma TV, very comfy bed and sitting area. Very well laid out room.

Only minor disappointment was the online ad mentioned "turn down service" that they did not have, Without that, they should consider going to lighter bedding during the coming warmer weather.
I will return again with my wife!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled solo
Toronto, ON
Reviewed 18 May 2009

We stumbled upon this hotel purely by accident as we were driving through and needed a place to stay. We were just looking around on the street and there it was! I had no idea what kind of hotel it was, but it looked new so I went in and asked. We got a really good rate as it was a Sunday night. We were so surprised by the decor of the hotel! It was beautiful! The room was so spacious and I loved the leather couch! The night staff person was so helpful. She was very friendly. This hotel was sooo clean. I asked her if it was brand new and she said it's been around for 3 years! I couldn't believe it! Not a speck of dust anywhere! They also offer free breakfast in the morning, with sausage, eggs, cereal, waffles, etc. It wasn't busy so we had the place all to ourselves! It was really really nice! I highly recommend it and would love to return if we are ever in the area! Great job!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
Central Illinois
Reviewed 6 May 2009

From the moment I walked in, I felt like I was at the Ritz Carlton. The staff was very friendly, the failities were clean and updated, and the room was unbelievable! I highly recommend staying here whenever in the Toledo area!!!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
lm4r131588, Public Relations at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 27 May 2009
Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel. I am so glad you loved your room and received great service from our staff. We look forward to providing accommodations for you in the future.
Elkview, West Virginia
Reviewed 4 May 2009

A new stylish, warm motel. A break from the routine comfort inn. Relaxing decor. Comfortable bed but sofas in some rooms are not comfortable for me. Clean. Great showers. Outstanding staff. Exceptional nite front desk person during the week. She always greets guests with a great smile, is very helpful and accommodating. She goes the extra mile for guests, eg, frig died during the day & my ice cream melted. She not only saw that it was replaced, but that the ice cream was replaced as well (without me asking). Another example: heater failed & she offered me another room just to sleep in until it was repaired so I wouldn’t have to re-pack & move my stuff. When the Interstate was closed due to an accident, she printed directions to my destination off the web for me. Only negatives: rarely were note pads or pens on the desk in the room; no skim milk with the breakfast items; but these are very minor inconveniences. Good location for Toledo area. I stayed here many nites in March & April for business in Toledo (I have a management consulting firm). I definitely will stay here again if I return to Toledo. A great value for the dollar.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business