“Nicest Hotel I've Stayed in for Some Time!”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
Reviewed 14 July 2009

Staying at the Comfort Suites in Perrysburg was one of the best hotel experiences I've had in a while. There is a definite upscale vibe. The physical plant is very nice. It is new, well kept, well designed and really lovely. The decorating was fresh and new and looked great.

The room had 2 large flat panel TVs with component outlet plug ins built into the wall below, in case you want to bring in your DVD player or game console. The bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet. The Staff was friendly, well groomed and helpful. The only thing we didn't like was the "rain" shower head - but I don't like them in the first place, they just don't work well. Easy on and off the freeway. We will DEFINITELY stay here again if we need a place to stay in the area. I would enthusiastically recommend this place to any of my friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites

Reviewed 3 July 2009

I stay in hotels 5 out of 7 nights and this hotel is a stand-out. From the well-designed building and comfortable rooms to the friendly staff, you can't go wrong with this place. I recommend it without reservation.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 July 2009

We came her for one night and ended up staying for three! The service was awsome, and the room was beautiful! It made our get away from home perfect. We couldnt of choose a better place!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
oh298, Public Relations at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2009

Thank you for sharing your experience with others. Great to here you received wonderful service and that you enjoyed your Spa Suite so much you extended your stay! On behalf of Comfort Suites-Perrysburg, OH we look forward to your next getaway.

Reviewed 23 June 2009

This was a very pleasent find for a choice hotel, although i stay at choice hoteles on a weekly basis when they built this one no expince was spared! great room and staff!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2009

Great room, plasma TV, very comfy bed and sitting area. Very well laid out room.

Only minor disappointment was the online ad mentioned "turn down service" that they did not have, Without that, they should consider going to lighter bedding during the coming warmer weather.
I will return again with my wife!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2009

We stumbled upon this hotel purely by accident as we were driving through and needed a place to stay. We were just looking around on the street and there it was! I had no idea what kind of hotel it was, but it looked new so I went in and asked. We got a really good rate as it was a Sunday night. We were so surprised by the decor of the hotel! It was beautiful! The room was so spacious and I loved the leather couch! The night staff person was so helpful. She was very friendly. This hotel was sooo clean. I asked her if it was brand new and she said it's been around for 3 years! I couldn't believe it! Not a speck of dust anywhere! They also offer free breakfast in the morning, with sausage, eggs, cereal, waffles, etc. It wasn't busy so we had the place all to ourselves! It was really really nice! I highly recommend it and would love to return if we are ever in the area! Great job!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2009

From the moment I walked in, I felt like I was at the Ritz Carlton. The staff was very friendly, the failities were clean and updated, and the room was unbelievable! I highly recommend staying here whenever in the Toledo area!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business
lm4r131588, Public Relations at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2009

Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel. I am so glad you loved your room and received great service from our staff. We look forward to providing accommodations for you in the future.