“Another great stay!”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Perrysburg
Reviewed 5 June 2010

Stayed here for the fourth time. We had an event to attend in Bowling Green and decided to stay here even though there were other hotels that were closer. We were not disappointed. This is still one of the best values in the area. Beautiful rooms. Very well kept. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 May 2010

This hotel was a waypoint on my roadtrip from Wisconsin to Baltimore, just a short detour off of the Ohio Turnpike near Toledo. Picked it on the basis of its excellent TripAdvisor rating. Unassuming looking on the outside, however inside it is very nice and modern, tastefully decorated. Staff (especially Leah) were very helpful and accommodating. When a top floor room was not available, they upgraded me for a very minimal fee to a much better & bigger room (suite with large walk in 3 head shower, etc) so I could be on the top floor. When I needed a wine glass one was promptly delivered to my room. I found the room to be very quiet at night, slept well (that's really important to me). Room was clean. The hotel had a small exercise room with some new equipment which I appreciated and made use of, although unfortunately one machine was out of order at the time. The breakfast bar was good, with the ability to make your ownhot waffles from fresh batter- only dificulty was that I couldn't find any coffee (maybe I am just blind)? I stay in many high end hotels- all in all this is a fantastic value for the money- I can see exactly why they get so many "excellent" ratings- and I am happy to add to that tally. Well done, Comfort Suites Perrysburg, if ever I come this way again I will stay.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul F
oh298, Public Relations Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2010

Thank you for sharing your experience! I'm so happy you had a wonderful time. On behalf of all the staff at the Comfort Suites-Perrysburg we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 24 February 2010

Comfort Suites was the perfect hotel for my boyfriend and I. We've stayed at several hotels in the area and Comfort Suites is by far the best. The prices are very reasonable and the rooms are spectacular. The staff is super friendly, they're always smiling and wanting to make your stay as comfortable as they can. They offer great suggestions for food and activities in the area. I've never had better service than Comfort Suites. My boyfriend and I had a very romantic time, it really was perfect. It seems not only perfect for couples, but also like a very nice place for the traveling businessman. It's quiet and so beautiful. The spa rooms are absolutely incredible. We've stayed at Belamere Suites and it just doesn't compare. When I walked in the door at Comfort Suites it just felt cozy and quiet, it's everything you would want. I definitely would and have recommended Comfort Suites!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2010

This place was great. Booked this for one night, as we live in town - just a fun night out with friends. I can't even say enough about it. Clean, excellent amenities, top notch electronics, great set-up in the rooms, super nice bathrooms, service was supurb. We stayed just one night but will come back again, the spa-suite is totally under-rated and the hotel overall is under-rated, it's decorated very tastefully and upscale for a Comfort Suites, the rooms are awesome, small but perfect for a couple and especially for an evening out. Loved the walk-through shower, the tv right in front of the hot tub and the bathroom from the set up to the decor, just perfect.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 January 2010

This has to be one of the best kept secrets in the Toledo area. I have traveled the world and to know just around the corner was such a unique place was refreshing. My boyfriend and I wanted to get away for a night. We went out to dinner then had drinks at Fat Fish Blue which was 1 exit from this hotel property. When we returned and checked in, the room surpassed our expectations. Beautifully decorated to the smallest detail. Who ever designed this property knew what they were doing. 2 HD Flat screen TV's. Just about next to each other. One faced the bed and the other faced the Jacuzzi. Hmm.. Nice... There is a walk through Rainshower (with a peek through window to view the TV) to the bathroom. Did I forget to mention, some of the walls are designed at a slight slant so viewing the TV from the jacuzzi and rainshower is viewed more easily. The bed is so comfortable and the atmostphere is simply Relaxing. Plenty towells and plenty pillows. I did not have to ask for any extras, which I usually do. I'm not disabled, but the room is easy to get around in. I would need another hour to describe how nice this room was. Safe and Quiet. Easy location and the service was exceptional. I did not take advantage of the Free meals offered, but the restaurant area is cozy. If someone ever rates this hotel anything other than a 5 Star they have to be BLIND.. Take it from someone who is very picky and has traveled the World. You will not be dissappointed

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2010

What a find!! A true hidden gem with fantastic service and rooms. Unbelievably courteous and friendly staff, a welcome surprise after a difficult car trip in a snow storm. The best surprise was the rooms: amazingly modern and clean. Would highly recommend this hotel!!!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 October 2009

We stayed at this hotel on our way back to Wisconsin from Pennsylvania. Shortly after we arrived there was a power outage in the area. We were suddenly without lights, but we found our way to the door. There were generator lights in the hallways, so we took the stairs down to the lobby. The young lady at the front desk was the only person working that night. I believe her name was Melissa. She had no computer access and didn't even have the ability to activate keys for new guests arriving. She remained calm through a stressful situation. She was extremely helpful and went out of her way to hunt down a flashlight for us. She also contacted a restaurant that had power and gave us directions how to get there. I told her she deserved to be promoted because she handled everything so professionally. The power came back on after about an hour or longer, so the rest of the night was fine. This hotel is very clean and nicely decorated. The beds were very comfortable and the bathroom was large and modern. The breakfast was adequate and an employee was there keeping everything neat and clean. The price was reasonable, and I will remember this hotel next time I travel east.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled with family
oh298, Public Relations at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2009

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with others. It's so nice to hear you received excellent guest service by our front desk associate Melissa and enjoyed the style of the hotel. It's great that despite the power outage you were able to have a wonderful experience at the hotel. On behalf of Comfort Suites-Perrysburg we look forward to providing accommodations for you in the future.

In The Spirit of Hospitality,

Leah Vonewegen
Public Relations

Also consider these accommodations in or near Perrysburg
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg
Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toledo South - Perrysburg
Hilton Garden Inn Toledo Perrysburg
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg
#8 of 14 in Perrysburg
Radisson at The University of Toledo

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!