“Health conscientious and somewhat classy”

Zingo's Mediterranean
Ranked #2 of 122 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The food was pretty good, the service was friendly but not too fast considering they were busy during lunchtime.

It was fairly crowded and we ended up switching tables to a booth because we were practically dining with the people next to us and it was just little too close for comfort.

Overall a great place to eat, if you go during peak lunch hour with a few people it might be a bit crowded. So get there early to find a nice table. They have a great a selection and if you really love Mediterranean food then this place is a "must" because of the unique variety and quality is good. Thanks for reading!

Reviewed 15 March 2014

After having had an enjoyable meal at a competitor's restaurant (down the street!) that we "lucked onto" via Trip Advisor, we decided to give another "reviewer's favorite" a shot. Having eaten some pretty fabulous Mediterranean food in Dearborn and the Detroit area, we didn't think a small joint in an even smaller town could compete. What a pleasant and enjoyable surprise!! We had the two item combo for $8.75. I had the Chicken Tawook sandwich and the homemade chicken rice soup (with lemon) and my husband had the Lamb Gyro with the hummus and chips. The gyro meat was on a spit and was frankly some of the BEST gyro meat I have ever eaten! The sandwiches were generous and tasty with homemade sauces which were fresh, flavorable and very complimentary. You order from a menu at the counter (you may peruse the menu while seated at your table, however, you still order at the counter). When the food is ready, it is brought out by a 'server'. The wait staff were quick to smile, seemed to enjoy their jobs and were efficient with their service. Two different wait staff inquired as to whether we were enjoying the food and 'needed' anything. Before ordering one of the wait staff went thoroughly through the menu (when she learned we had never been there before) and was quick to make wonderful recommendations. The next time we go I want to try the Junk salad with the Lamb gyro meat - it LOOKED sensational as it was being served to another table. We didn't have the opportunity to try their dessert menu, however, I am confident that based upon the quality of the dishes we ate, it probably was also delicious. There is street parking, however, it is very limited, so you may need to park down the street and amble through a couple antique (junk) shops that are ever-present along Louisiana Ave.

2  Thank anitamoretime
Reviewed 22 February 2014

I read a few other reviews and looked forward to going here. I was very happy with the food I ordered. I choose the original gyro zingo style. Good value for the price. Very tasty. I selected a carrot cake cupcake to go. very good cupcake. The service was very good compared to other places I've eaten. Nice comfortable atmosphere. Clean restaurant. I will definitely go again and try more items there.

2  Thank Jay K
Reviewed 21 February 2014

Well, I was not really expecting much because Im not a fan of mediterranean but I gave the Tarboosh salad a try and the Greek Grilled Chicken Pita a try and both were very good and the Pita was outstanding! So full of flavor and the pita was so chewy and fresh! Loved it. Would definately go back and def my best mediterranean experience ive had.

Reviewed 31 January 2014

A solid go to for Mediterranean food. The Junk Salad is my favorite but I've never had a bad meal here. Very thankful they expanded to there is plenty of seating lunch or dinner. Also a great option for a quick but healthy meal.

1  Thank jim3000