“I love this place!”

Ranked #4 of 119 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Yummy Mediterranean food!! Ease ordering, pick up, delivery or dine in. Love this place!! It's always busy but if the weather isn't too bad you can eat a fresco outside. One of my favorite local spots for lunch!!

Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I've never had a bad meal here. But to be honest, my last 5 stops have probably all included the junk salad. It's worth my drive across town every time.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Awesome shop in Downtown Perrysburg with a Mediterranean flare. Great for vegetarians, too, lovely outside seating. Place your order at the counter and they bring it out to you. They also deliver to many areas of Perrysburg!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We ate outside and enjoyed the location and friendly service. The prices were reasonable and the food was good.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

This is my first 5 star review. It's well deserved. I have been here several times and each time have tried something new. Everything has been outstandingly delicious. Start with some hummus and grape leaves, maybe some lentil soup. Then go with Classic Zingo wrap. Don't forget to finish off your visit with a sweet treat...good lord they are tasty.

The new renovations and additional space is really nice as is the outdoor seating. I'm now hungry after thinking about this food. I'm definitely going there tomorrow and stuffing my face with their delicious Mediterranean food!!!