“Best Thin Crust Pizza EVER!”

Ralphie's Sports Eatery
Ranked #39 of 115 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Price range: US$5 - US$14
Cuisines: Grill, American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Dine-in or takeout sports eatery with many HD big screen TV's. BEST Burgers, BIGGEST Wings, COLDEST Beer, chicken chunks, salads, wraps and other specialty items.
Riverview
“Best Thin Crust Pizza EVER!”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The title says it all. In my opinion, a great pizza is determined by the crust and the sauce. The toppings are pretty much a given. Generally, I hate thin crust pizza as the crust is usually tough and tastes like cardboard. I would like to know Ralphie's secret and I wish they would share it with everyone else. This was the best thin crust pizza I have ever eaten. The crust was light and tasty, the toppings were excellent with just the right amount of cheese. Most importantly, they did not drown the pizza with too much sauce as so many other places are wont to do.

I thought Ralphie's offered an excellent menu and there are so many dishes that I would like to try but I know that if I'm ever back in this area I will order the pizza again. It was truly delicious.

The service, btw, was awesome. Had a great chat with Josh, our host, who was friendly and helpful and our server, Alex, was delightfully efficient.

Can't give this place a higher recommendation. It was such a treat to discover.

• Visited May 2014
Liana C, Public Relations Manager at Ralphie's Sports Eatery, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Thank you for the excellent review. We're glad you loved the pizza! We're also happy to hear you had awesome service that was friendly and helpful. I forwarded your comments to the Store Manager.

Perrysburg, Ohio
“Great chicken wings!”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Love, love, love the chicken & sauce choices. Absolutely the best soft pretzel bites with beer cheese dipping sauce. Great burgers and lots of other menu choices. And...if you like to play Keno, this is the place to come. Service was excellent & quick. The portions were large.

Visited March 2014
Thank you for the excellent review! You highlighted some key points that will help future guests choose to dine with us.
“Good meal and service ”
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

Recently visited while on business in the area, I sat at the bar and had a few cold ones and dinner. Had a nice chicken wrap. Meal and service was great! I would recommend and would visit again when back in the area.

Liana C, Public Relations Manager at Ralphie's Sports Eatery, responded to this review, 13 March 2014
Thank you for the great review. We're glad you stopped in and was a great visit.
Front Royal, Virginia
“Great atmosphere”
Reviewed 17 January 2014

I love their sandwiches and chicken dishes. The staff is wonderful and did not mind special requests. I have eaten there many times and the quality is consistently good. Nice family atmosphere also.

Visited September 2013
Thanks for the great review. Your comments are helpful to customers looking for a place to eat with good food and great surroundings.
“Grow to like ”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Ralphie's was good.
First off the service (Natalie) was great so that's a bonus.
Tuesday night and place was packed what seemed to be locals.
I had the wings, fresh and perfect.
The menu is almost to big but there is something for everyone.
Reasonable priced. Not jump and down about the place but not bad.
Next time I will try a pizza.