“On of my favorite places to eat”
Review of Pocco Piatti

Pocco Piatti
Ranked #25 of 119 Restaurants in Perrysburg
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 February 2013

My husband and I like to sit at the bar with our red Sangria and order a few of the small plates to share. The menu is a bit odd - many different cultures - but there is someting for everyone that way. I love the sumac encrusted tuna and we typically add a salad and maybe the grilled baby lamb chops or one of the shish kabob choices. The best part is you always meet new and interesting people at the bar. Be friendly and it is amazing the great people you will meet.

Reviewed 3 February 2013

Went on a Saturday afternoon to catch up with an old friend and sampled a variety of tapas, everything was great! Good service, good food, good wine.....only problem was there was no music....seems as if only the manager could turn the music on, as the stereo system was locked in his office, and he was not there. Therefore, the crying baby 10 yards away sounded like he was in our booth...sound reverberated off the concrete floors like crazy. Other than that it was really pleasant.

1  Thank Kay-Lynne S
Reviewed 29 December 2012

Portions are just the right size and the food is delicious. Great wine and beer list. Seated right away despite the busy holiday season.

Reviewed 18 December 2012

I'm not a big fan of Greek food, and Pocco's didn't help my view of it. I came with two friends on a Friday night, and we were squeezed into a table in the back. We were shocked when we looked at the menu. This place is EXTREMELY expensive for the quality of food it has. I would say the average dish is $25. We had to wait an exceptionally long amount of time for our food, which was nothing special. The waiter was extremely rude, although that may be due to the fact that it was pretty busy. Most people would say that Pocco's is a rival to Biaggi's, but I don't believe that. Pocco's is an extremely casual place that is nothing out of the ordinary, while Biaggi's is truly DIVINE. I would definitely recommend going to Biaggi's instead of here.

Reviewed 9 December 2012

Had lunch with two great friends here, one of which a regular, so she knew the menu.

The thing about Pocco Piatti is that the menu focuses on Mediterranean, so there is something for everyone. It's all small plates, but the portions are generous.

We started our adventure with Saganaki and some of the finest bread I've ever eaten. Fresh, hot, right from the oven and so delicious.

The first plate was a beautiful Artichoke Salad; artichoke hearts, hearts of palm (so tender), radish and asparagus. The dressing is a zesty, mouth-filling wonder... I kept some of the sauce for the other dishes. A delight.

Next arrived the Poco Tips, which is beef sauteed in lemon and garlic, served with hummus. Let me pause for a moment to rave about the hummus (ok, hommous, if you read the menu). I was BLOWN AWAY. I have searched long and hard for the best hummus and this was HANDS DOWN the best I've had. Zesty, a bit tart, creamy and absolutely FANTASTIC. I even got some to go...

Add to the table Markouk Chicken Wraps, Grape Leaves, and Lubia Bi Zeit (sauteed green beans with garlic and onion in a tomato sauce).

It was a delicious meal with a wide array of tastes. Highly recommend that you come with friends and sample the many options available. A bit spendy at nearly $20 per person, but worth every penny.