“I wish I could like it!”

Tea Tree Asian Bistro
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Perrysburg, Ohio, United States
“I wish I could like it!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Beautiful restaurant... nice menu... convenient location... wish I could like it. Have visited 6 times (I REALLY do want to like this place!). The sushi is ok, not the best ever. The food ranges from 'eh' to 'not so good'. The service has been non-existent to excellent. For the price range, they should be consistently good in both areas and they are not.

• Visited September 2013

Canterbury
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic Asian Cuisine”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 August 2013

A very varied choice of dishes served by very pleasant staff who were helpful and attentive. The Tempura was as good as I have sampled anywhere. One tip only have one dish per person the servings are extremely generous and you will need to take a box home with you. Beautiful decor makes for a great place to eat or celebrate a special event.

Visited August 2013
Toledo, Ohio
“Nice Restaurant - Unimpressive Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2013

Friday night at 7pm the place was dead. We should have known better. The restaurant is very nice - good ambience, upscale. Very broad menu. Cocktails were good. Chicken Satay was terrible. Peanut sauce was all texture and no taste. the summer shrimp rolls were nice but the dipping sauces were TERRIBLE. All watered down - zero flavor. I don't get it. Anyhow - the main courses were OK, but more on par with Panda Express take out than high-end Asian fare. Served with a big pile of white rice and then stir fried dish with Chicken and veggies. It wasn't the worst meal I've ever had, but for the price, you'll expect much better food quality and interest in the dishes.

• Visited August 2013
Perrysburg, Ohio
“Always the best sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2013

Fantastic, fresh sushi! Nice beer & wine selection...super friendly service every time! Don't miss Tuesdays for half off!

• Visited June 2013
Toledo, Ohio
“never again”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2013

I went to this restaurant with 2 friends on a recent Tu. evening . The service was ridiculously slow . It was 10-15 min. after we were seated before we were approached by anyone . It was another long wait for our drink orders ... 3 waters . Every step of the way it was a long wait . Our server didn't seem very knowledgeable about the menu . It was an exceptionally long wait for our food to arrive & when it did the Spring rolls I'd ordered were so overcooked they were inedible . My friend had ordered some sort of chicken appetizer & it too was so overcooked it was terrible . The server never came back . After our total time there was now approaching 2 hours we finally flagged someone down to get the bill so we could leave . Again our server stood laughing & talking with other servers as we waited and waited for her to come get our $ . Never again . There are too many good restaurants in the area to ever return here .

• Visited July 2013