“Pretty good”

Ranked #12 of 13 Hotels in Perrysburg
Boston
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2011

Good value here. We paid $70 bucks for a Thursday night stay. Solid room. Clean. Pretty good breakfast too. It was a step up from the normal muffins and cereals, as they had eggs and waffles as well.
Most of all, we had a quiet night. My biggest pet peeve is a loud hotel. This was not loud for us.
For what you are paying for, I thought this place was pretty good.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
Qualityoh, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Perrysburg, responded to this review, 29 October 2011
Thank you, For your comments.

Quality Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2011

I stayed at this hotel during a national softball event for my daughter for 5 days. We had a good group rate but I would have paid more somewhere else. Staff was extremely rude and not eager to help at all. The hotel needs a lot of updating. My room was next to the dividing fire doors and when people walked through it would bang on my room door. The hotel would do nothing about it. The next day I discovered that I had tons of ants in my room and when I told the front desk they sprayed some chemical and walked out. The chemical was so strong that you could smell it in the lobby. After a half hour, they finally switched me to a different room. There were never enough towels and if you forgot anything at home, they didn't have it either. They ran out of food for breakfast and there were ants in the sealed cereal containers. Stay away from this hotel!

• Stayed July 2011

Travellers are raving about these Perrysburg hotels

Tallahassee, FL
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2011

We were very satisfied with the Quality Inn. Only one problem and that was the breakfast room was crowded and the food was gone. Even coffee dispenser was empty. I'm sure they replenished everything but we headed out to local restaurant for breakfast. If you're in the area go to Frickers for a lunch or dinner. Really good and excellent value.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Thanks you for your comments, Hope to see you again and will make sure that we provide you with much better service.

Thanks,
Manager
Quality Inn
Fair Lawn, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2011

I was so nervous staying at this small hotel in Perrysberg, Ohio, but I should not have been. It was awesome! I had a really nice stay. I stayed two days while on business in May 2011 and was very happy with my stay. We got a delicious free breakfast buffet every morning (waffles, assorted cereal, eggs, even healthy options like fruit and yogurt and a juice bar). The room was very nice, clean and comfortable. The pool was very relaxing. I enjoyed a relaxing dip in the hot tub after a stressful day with work. So nice! The staff was excellent. I even stayed up late watching wedding shows on the beautiful flat screen television in the lobby with one of the nice hotel clerks. I was really impressed. Thank you so much for the great stay. I look forward to staying again next time I'm in the area!

Room Tip: Call the Choice hotels 800 number for best deal
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank x97mensah
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2011

I stayed here because the comfort suites was full. For 55$ it was clean but the ac is not working and they seem to not care at all. I have stayed in many hotels for even cheaper with a much better overall.

• Stayed May 2011
Bay City, Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2011

We chose this hotel because it was supposed to have a nice indoor pool for our two little girls to enjoy. I checked in without being told that there were any issues that would interfere with the advertised amenities. Unknowingly, I paid with cash and within an hour of checking in, we found out that the pool had a huge leak and was down about 2+ feet of water. My husband and I decided that we should look for a different hotel where the girls would be adequately entertained for the evening. I went to the desk to talk to the gentleman (I use the term loosely) on duty and he said that had I paid with a credit card I could be immediately and fully reimbursed but because I paid with cash there was nothing he could do. He advised me to call the next business day and speak with the manager. He assured me that the matter would be handled fairly and I would be compensated. I did call on the next business day and got the very inconsiderate manager. I told him my situation and he pretty much said "too bad". He eventually offered me a free night at the hotel (that location only), unfortunately we live a couple hundred miles away and were there for my husband to participate in a race. It is not somewhere we venture to often so I asked if there was anything he could do. He said he would have to talk to the owner and he promptly hung up on me. He did call back and said that there was nothing the owner would do. I asked about the previously offered free night and he said that it could no longer be done. So I am out $60 with NOTHING to show for it. Avoid this establishment!!!

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank MamaX2girls
Lansdale, PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2010

Clean no frills hotel. Easy on and off of the interstate. No evidence of Bed Bugs! The usual continental breakfast.

Great place for a one night stay along the way on a trip.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family