Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter
La Quinta Inn Toledo Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
US$93
Great 4.5/5
Candlewood Suites Perrysburg(Perrysburg)(Great Value!)
US$91
  • Restaurant
US$128
TripAdvisor
Excellent 5/5
All reviewsping pongpool arealarge hot tubconcierge floorgreat place for kidsfun hoteltoledo areaon site restaurantbreakfast buffetbit datedhousekeeping stafffirst floorbeds were comfortablefitness centerholidomepoolspatricks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We have frequently visited this hotel in the past with our other children when they were younger. We had not been in along time. We arrived and the staff were very friendly at the check in desk. We took the elevator to our room and after that we took the stairs from then on. The elevator did not seem safe at all and creeked the entire time we rode on it. The hallway to the room smelled very musty. The room was okay but for the price we believe it was over priced. We took the kids to the pool and it was very dirty down there at the pool side. The pool did not look very clean. The hot tub was very nice except for the fact that little children kept getting in and out running back and forth to the other pool. This caused the water to be very cold. The sauna was also not good at all not sure if or when they cleaned it last. There was staff on duty but only one seemed to be working. The others were sitting on counters and chairs chatting with each other and only one time did I see the see the other one interacting with any guests. The beds were very comfy and nice. Was disappointed that they did not have in room movies like they use to. There were teenager running the halls through out the night knocking on doors. The next morning when we used the shower it squealed the whole time we used it. We did visit the resturant for breakfast and the food was excellent and the kids loved the chocolate fountain. Overall I would probably look some were else to go next time for the price and cleanliness of the hotel. It is not the hotel that it use to be.

Room Tip: Recommend more for business if you stay on the business side because the other side is very noisy and loud.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ramz1977
Steven A, Manager at Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

I am so sorry to hear that your stay was not as great as you have come to expect at the Holiday Inn French Quarter. Please contact me at samburgey@hifq.com, as I would love to hear more about your stay.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

This hotel is only worth the money for the holidome. The rooms are small, old and have not been updated in a long time. It has a great pool and fun area for kids to run around. The staff is conscientious and hardworking. I would only stay here with a group and family.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Steven A, Manager at Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Our Holidome area and pool is a great place for families to relax and enjoy! As well as our three pools and play area, we also have Saturday activities planned for children of all ages!

Reviewed 31 May 2014

My husband planned a romantic night out after going to the Toledo Mud Hens game. He reserved a whirlpool room for our evening stay. Relaxing in the whirlpool tub sounded so nice.
After checking in and then parking we entered the hotel to find our room. I understand that this is a Holidome, but the hallways were extremely hot & humid. The smell of chlorine was overwhelming. Once on the 3rd floor it was still hot & humid, but less chlorine smell. In our room we found it cool and the chlorine smell did not enter the room.Thank goodness!! The room was clean and modern. The television had many repeat channels. Full bath and king size bed.....the whirlpool tub was smaller than the actual bath tub. Most rooms of this type have at least a mini fridge for beverages which would have been a plus. We paid almost $150 for this room and it was not worth it at all!!!
In the morning we walked around the hotel property. Some areas were dated and need of paint. The carpet needs replaced, very worn in some areas. They had a breakfast buffet for $8.99 and it had eggs, bacon, sausage, toast, milk and cereal. We did not eat here, this is what was on the board outside the restaurant.
This is our 3rd visit to this hotel, the last time was in 1992 and we had a room near the pool and play area.
I would not book this room again, too expensive for nothing other than a king size bed.
When checking out I would expect a greeting from the front desk, nothing. She took my key, printed off my receipt and said thank you. No asking if we enjoyed our stay, did we have any concerns, hope to see you back again.

Nothing...........I guess she didn't want to know what I thought of the hotel and room.
If you stay here, I hope you get your money's worth, we did not.

Room Tip: Do not request the whirlpool tub room!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carol G
Steven A, Manager at Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us! We use your feedback to improve our customer service for future stays. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not as enjoyable as you had been used to in the past. Please contact me at samburgey@hifq.com as I would love to hear more about your stay.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Stayed here last Thanksgiving after black friday shopping. Absolutely loved the room with the staircase leading down to the pool area. Staff was friendly and the room was spotless. Our only problem was finding a place to eat at 10pm on Thanksgiving night!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed The Holiday Inn French Quarter during your Thanksgiving trip! Our hotel has a lot to offer and near many shopping options! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Great for a little getaway!
It's nice that the pool is open until 11pm so my teenagers could swim for a while.
Was bummed that the bar next to the adult pool was closed due to "someone calling off".
Overall my girls had fun!

• Stayed: March 2014
Steven A, Manager at Holiday Inn Perrysburg - French Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

I'm so glad your family enjoyed their time at the Holiday Inn French Quarter! Our staff does an amazing job of making sure guests are happy! We hope to see you again soon!