“A great place to meet friends...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mohican Lodge and Conference Center

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Mohican Lodge and Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Perrysville
Galion
“A great place to meet friends...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

We had the greatest time at Mohican Lodge watching the Final Four. Even though the outcome wasn't what we were hoping, the staff and surroundings of Mohican lessened the blow. This was an excellent meeting point for us to spend quality time with good friends. It was relaxing, "gorgeous," the food was fabulous, and we had a fantastic time. My husband and I try to visit Ohio's many state parks as often as possible. This is our 2nd trip to Mohican this year and we always enjoy it. You definitely get your moneys worth and it's a great way to rejuvenate after a busy schedule.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Akron, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2012

I was so impressed with Mohican Lodge. I had read the reviews on Trip Advisor before booking our stay. The Lodge was peaceful and family-friendly. Very clean and the room was very spacious. Everything smelled clean. (A biggie for me). The bed was so comfortable. And I couldn't believe the price...very affordable. Our balcony overlooked the woods...it was beautiful! We will be back!

Room Tip: Request a room with the view of the Lake or the Woods, whichever you prefer.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

The lodge is just a couple of hours from cleveland but you really get a chance to disconnect. I always feel very refreshed by the time I return. The staff is better than most 4 star hotels that I have stayed in throughout the US and abroad. Friendly, attentive, but not intrusive. I just love this place.

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
ypsilanti, mi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

This a great place for families, in the off season it can be a great place for couples or older adults. We visited in February mid week and there were only 8 other people in the lodge. There is a wonderful fireplace to gather and the lake is a short walk away.
There is an indoor pool and sauna. (Be careful though, the day I visited the chlorine in the pool made my eyes burn for hours afterwards. ) There is an on site restaurant and lounge and you are allowed to bring your drinks and sit by the fire.
The best thing for us though, was that the lodge was PET FRIENDLY! We were able to bring our older two dogs and they had such a good time! I highly recommend the hiking trails to Lyons falls. The Mohican river is known for its canoeing and there are many canoe liveries in the area.
We were able to secure a senior rate and we saved money by eating in the nearby small towns. They do have handicap accessible rooms.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank chino53
Huber Heights Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2012

Stayed her on Feb. 11th with family to celebrate my 60th birthday! This place is a well kept secret! Everything about this place is amazing and I highly rercommend it for a short getaway or a vacation. Do yourself a favor and spend some quality time there.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Canton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2012

I have stayed at Mohican Lodge periodically since I was very young, and after ten years since my last visit, my significant other and I spent two nights for Valentines day, and it was absolutely incredible. The staff was more than accomodating, the grounds and the facility were clean and beyond inviting. Our room was warm and welcoming, and the lakeview was stunning. Mohican is absolutely the most peaceful getaway I have ever taken, and will be returning often. Our room had a small fridge, coffee maker, plenty of closet, shelf, drawer, and counter space, and a dvd player with rentals available at the front desk, as well as basic pain medications such as Tylenol and Excedrin. The halls and lobby are lined with the most comfortable leather furniture I've ever had the pleasure of sinking into, two pools, two game rooms, and a huge lobby with a sit-around fireplace, as well as a giant stone fireplace in the diningroom. Overall, it was the most satisfying getaway Ive ever had.

Room Tip: Our room was number 145 and had a wonderful lake view. I imagine the only room with a better view wa...
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

The weekend was very enjoyable !! The kids were both teary-eyed as we were checking out. It is an excellent place to gather for families with children as there is a ton for them to do. They love the pool, the arcade and just ths freedom of roaming in a very family friendly environment. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed February 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Perrysville
Quality Inn & Suites
BEST WESTERN Richland Inn-Mansfield
St. Paul Hotel
St. Paul Hotel
#3 of 8 in Wooster

Been to Mohican Lodge and Conference Center? Share your experiences!