We had the greatest time at Mohican Lodge watching the Final Four. Even though the outcome wasn't what we were hoping, the staff and surroundings of Mohican lessened the blow. This was an excellent meeting point for us to spend quality time with good friends. It was relaxing, "gorgeous," the food was fabulous, and we had a fantastic time. My husband and I try to visit Ohio's many state parks as often as possible. This is our 2nd trip to Mohican this year and we always enjoy it. You definitely get your moneys worth and it's a great way to rejuvenate after a busy schedule.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking picturesque Pleasant Hill Lake and surrounded by forests and gently rolling hills, Mohican Lodge and Conference Center is a 90-minute drive from Columbus or Cleveland. We offer 96 guestrooms, all with private balconies. Bromfields Dining Room is open year-round offering breakfast, lunch and dinner. The lodge also offers a full-service cocktail lounge and gift shop. Enjoy swimming, boating, hiking and horseback riding, as well as golf at nearby courses or a zipline tour through the tree tops. For group gatherings, we feature fully equipped meeting rooms, professional on-site meeting planners and a variety of planned or customized packages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and HRS so you can book your Mohican Lodge and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mohican Hotel Perrysville
- Mohican Resort Perrysville