Best Western Plus Executive Suites - Columbus East
GreenLeadersBronze level
St. Marys, United States
“Good deal”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The cleanliness, size of the room, and amenities are comparable to any chain that you would pay $20-30 more for. This wasn't my first choice, but after my stay I will definitely look for Best Westerns again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Willard, Ohio, United States
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Visit Date: 5/14/2014, Room 211.This was a last minute stay, In booked the room where on the road. I called asking for a room for 5 people (2 adults & 3 children). Was told the King Room, has a pull out sofa. I was fine with that since our youngest, still sleeps with us. I was put on Hold for 5 mins, for the clerk to look this up. We got there checked in found out the room did not have a pull out Sofa, was told they could bring up a roll up bed, for a charge of $15.00. When checking out we spoke to a guy that said he was the manager, and was told I was wrong, his clerk would never say that and would not put me on hold for that long, should call on cell phone and he didn't want to look at the timer. The staff also allowed smoking right in front of the main entrance, so we had to smell smoke, mgr said he couldn't do anything about the smoking. The bathroom are very small, my husband is 6 feet 4 inches, he had to bend down to use the shower, and also had to bend down to look in the mirror.. The shower itself was a very tight fit, my 10 year old son, kept turning it off when he turned around to raise his body off. The floors are so thin you could hear the people above us walking around. Went down to check out their breakfast, we out in hallway, and could hear 2 people having a very loud conversation at the front desk (2 employees).

Cheektowaga, New York
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I was in town for a wedding and this was the host hotel. It needs some updating but it was very clean. Beds were comfortable and the extra living space was nice when my family stop by the room to visit. Would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Bowie, Maryland
Reviewed 19 May 2014

My husband and I expect a nice, clean hotel when we stay at Best Westerns and we were not disappointed when we stayed at this one in Ohio! It was very clean, didn't find even a hair in the bathroom. Beautiful room, great location within walking distance to several restaurants. The breakfast was hot and fresh with nice selections. Wonderful staff, and I think the best Best Western we've stayed at! And we prefer this hotel when there is one handy to where we need to be. Bathroom light burned out one morning, reported it to the front desk, then left to visit a friend, came back and it was replaced. Maid service was awesome, one morning I stayed in later and no one bothered me to clean the room. When I did leave I didn't think room service would come by, but they did and made sure I had what I needed. Just an awesome place. Our room seemed very insulated as we never had much noise and we were ground floor in the front!

1 Thank rhondah67
Jefferson City, Missouri
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Had stayed here before, so knew it was a quality hotel. This time, however, we were placed on the top floor. The hall had a stale cigarette smell. We were told that floor is smoking/non-smoking. So, if you are a sensitive non-smoker, make sure you do not stay on the 3rd floor. Otherwise very nice hotel. Because of the cigarette smell, even in the room, I cannot give it an excellent. Had we been on a different floor, I sure it would be "excellent".

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Copley, United States
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Best Western Pickerington offers very convenient, safe location and complimentary parking, the location is right off I-70; restaurants, shopping and entertainment are within short driving and/or walking distance. Downtown Columbus events are 15-20 minutes away. Our room was spacious, clean and comfortable.

Barnesville, OH, United States
Reviewed 27 April 2014

For the internet price it was wonderful. The room was clean and modern and the bed was comfortable. The separated living room area was exceptionally nice as I was travelling with 3 teenage boys and I could watch TV in bed and let them have that area. The staff was pleasant and breakfast was wonderful. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pickerington
Hampton Inn Columbus-East
Comfort Suites East
Comfort Suites East
#95 of 143 in Columbus
Best Western Canal Winchester Inn - Columbus South East
Best Western Canal Winchester In...
#1 of 1 in Canal Winchester
Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus East

Been to Best Western Plus Executive Suites - Columbus East? Share your experiences!