“if you like chipotle you will like this”
Review of Hot Head Burritos

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hot Head Burritos
Ranked #47 of 90 Restaurants in Pickerington
Cuisines: Mexican
Columbus, Ohio
“if you like chipotle you will like this”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

The food line is identical to Chipotle, white rice or brown, bean choice, meat choice and toppings. The cheese is equally as good, I dont however remember seeing the sour cream everyone seems to like so much at chipotle. One difference I did find was in the their green sauce and lettuce. The lettuce is schredded ice burg, I prefer the torn roman that you get at chipotle. Their green sauce was simple green tomato, no heat. I had a chicken burrito, except for the lettuce, I found the flavor and size to be identical to chipotle. I also purchased chips, they seem to be store bought rather than kettle cooked on premises. They offer pepsi products, no coke. They do also offer Luzianne sweet or unsweet tea, fresh. I went on a Monday, it was free cookie day, a nice touch. They also offer a rewards card, get 12 entree purchases and receive a free entree. Overall, if I want a burrito, I would probably go here rather than driving to Reynoldburg which is the closest chipotle to my home.

• Visited February 2014