“Better than a condo at myrtle beach!”

Caldwell House Bed and Breakfast
Caldwell House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 1 Piqua B&B and Inns
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I travel often and I have stayed at many places but C. H. B&B one is one of the best. The room was clean, equipped, and comfortable. This was a quiet getaway that still felt like home and unlike a hotel/motel, there WAS NOT constant noise coming from the interstate keeping guests from sleeping, there was not any intoxicated guests standing in the lobby, and there was no one out front trying to sell a time share! This was a quiet friendly place to stay where Deb and Stacy made me feel welcome and asked what they could do for me. I PLAN TO STAY THERE AGAIN!

Room Tip: Get a reservation! Rooms fill quickly when service is this good.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fred T

Reviewed 15 December 2013

My significant other and I enjoyed a wonderful stay at the Caldwell House a few weeks ago. Deb and Stacy were fantastic hostesses, who happily went out of their way to accomodate us in every way they could. The historic home is beautifully maintained, and the food was excellent and homemade. We hope to be back soon!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AlanaTheVeggie
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Nice folks, comfortable room and healthy food. Close to the river trail for biking and walking. Miami County was a nice surprise. All 3 small cities, Piqua, Troy and Tipp City we pleasant, clean with shops and restaurants (I especially enjoyed the bookstores in Troy and Tipp City. We took a trip over to Greenville, too. It was worth it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bookjake
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Caldwell House Bed & Breakfast for two nights over the past weekend to celebrate an anniversary. We were looking for a cozy bed and breakfast for a relaxing weekend getaway, and we certainly got that. The owners couldn't have been nicer. From giving us a detailed tour of the home complete with its history and interesting facts, to giving us tons of suggestions on places to go and things to see in the area (including calling a few attractions to check on their hours of service themselves), to cooking us some of the most delicious breakfasts we've ever had (blueberry juice is wonderful ... who knew???), we couldn't have asked for a better weekend. If you're looking for a relaxing weekend off the beaten path with two wonderfully accommodating owners, Caldwell House B&B is a great destination.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah M
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Caldwell House Bed and Breakfast on our wedding night. The innkeepers were generous enough to donate a one-night stay to the local Chamber of Commerce auction and I bid on and won the item. The innkeepers were absolutely delightful, meeting us at the door very late after our wedding reception. Breakfast the next morning was delicious!

The house is a beautiful home built in the early 1900s, located in a very quiet neighborhood. Sit on the large front porch, enjoy the cozy parlor, or sit in the backyard and just take in the place. If you are in the Piqua, Ohio area by all means spend a night or two at the Caldwell House B&B!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple