“Business stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Piqua
Roanoke, Virginia
“Business stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

Great property. Nice staff and very clean room. I was told that the hotel was getting ready to do so renovations and updates. Breakfast attendant is worth gold to the hotel. She is extremely kind and always greeted me with a big smile, good way to start off the mornings.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank ella1972
Ted C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua, responded to this review, 3 December 2013
Dear Ella1972,

We would like to thank you for your great review! I also think our staff is one of our greatest assets! As you seen, we take great pride in our hotel and it's unique setting. Our staff is here for you at anytime.

We are very excited to see the new renovations and we think you will too!
Hope to see you soon.

Have a great Hoilday Season!
La Quinta Inn Piqua

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Corbin, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013

I have to give a big thank you to the staff of this motel, my husband and I had to travel to Piqua for a our nephews funeral and not only was our room comfortable and clean but they went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of, after attending the funeral we went back to our room to find a really nice card signed with personnel messages from each staff member and a basket of fruit, made me smile to know there are still nice people out there. this is a very nice and clean place to stay and they do welcome pets my yorkie enjoyed her stay there as well, slept like a baby, very quiet and peaceful..

Room Tip: third floor is very quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

2 Thank SheliaB61163
Ted C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
I would like to send you our utmost sympathy for your families loss. And would like to thank you for your great words of praise. At La Quinta we work hard to make our guest and even the 4 legged guest feel ASSURED, SETTLED IN and be more OPTIMISTIC about the next day. With a great staff and wonderful guest like yourself it is a win win. I do hope to see you back soon and again I amy very sorry for your loss.

Thanks
Piqua La Quinta Inn
Naples, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Traveling from way North to way south, we needed a pet-friendly hotel. This fit the bill.

Easy check-in. Pretty clean. The train tracks directly next to the hotel are VERY active! Be advised!

Clean beds & room.

Ok continental breakfast.

Pleasant staff.

I would recommend & return.

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank 4248MI_Traveler
We would like to thank you for you review. It was nice to have you back with us and I hope you had a great time in Piqua Ohio. Have a great Holiday Seasen!

Thanks
Beecher
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 November 2013

This was the most pet friendly motel I've ever stayed in! The service was great and friendly, to boot!
The rooms were clean and nicely appointed. I can' think of one negative comment!
I would look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank Kathy F
Ted C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
I thank you for your great review. We think pets are like family and try our best to make them feel settled in like any outher guest.

We look forword to seeing you soon!

Have a Great fall!
Ted Coulter
La Quinta Inn Piqua
Also consider these accommodations in or near Piqua
Comfort Inn
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#3 of 9 in Troy
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sidney

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua? Share your experiences!