Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua
US$53
US$79
Priceline
Red Roof Inn & Suites Piqua I-75(Piqua)(Great Value!)
US$65
Fairfield Inn
US$157
US$56
US$53
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskroom was cleanslept like a babynew carpetgeneral managerthe rooms were niceplace to stayhot tubwafflesparking lotgreat ratean older hotela great staywould highly recommend this hotelcontinental breakfaststaff was friendly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Ted C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I enjoyed my stay at the La Quinta Inn in Piqua. They have a very friendly and personable staff who is always going out of there way to ensure their guest's are accommodated. I really like the breakfast they have to offer and I am thankful that it comes complimentary with your stay.
I did a late check out because of the time of my flight and they have never had a problem with it. I will definitely stay with them again and I would recommend them to anyone who needs a place to stay in Piqua.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Ted C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

We thank you for taking the time to let us know how we'er doing. It makes me happy to see that you had great stay with us here in Piqua. As you pointed out that we do offer a nice breakfast. It's just one way to make sure you have a jump on the day. I hope to see you soon!

Thanks
Ted

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I was there for a Cowboy shoot. rate was great. room was clean, breakfast was ok ..close to good restrant..Good Place to stay.I don't like to write reviews so I'm starting to get upset with this 200 word min.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I thank you for your review of our Piqua LaQuinta Inn. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your time with us. It is great to see all the people in their Cowboy and western wares. We have so many guest ask about the people every year.

I hope to see you back next year!
Ted C

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Excellent customer service! Though it could use some updating (and is actually undergoing renovations), it is extremely clean and very nice. Front desk attendants are ridiculously helpful! Will definitely be staying again.

• Stayed: May 2014
Ted C, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Piqua, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

The staff and I thank you for your review of our LaQuinta Inn Hotel. We hope the next time your our way you will stay with us and see more of our new look.

Thanks and have a great summer!
Ted Coulter

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed in this hotel as part of a soccer group for a tournament weekend. I would not recommend this hotel unless you have no other valid options. The plastic over the windows on the front should have been a give-away as to what we were in for. I'll share what we experienced in terms of the basics.

Pros: There is a pool on-site and several restaurants within walking distance. The staff generally want to be helpful and attentive. It's incredibly convenient to 1-75 and the Sidney/Piqua area. They offer free breakfast - limited but a choice. There's a good TV in the room and the wireless internet worked well.

Cons: The rooms are outdated, old and run down and not really that clean beyond the surface. One person in our group changed rooms due to visible bed bugs. Our room smelled like an ash tray, although we were told it was a non-smoking room.The wallpaper was falling down and the bathroom tub/shower was not great. (My daughter showed with her slides on) There is an active train track directly behind the hotel. It was not extremely loud, but if you're a light sleeper you might want to know. The water pressure is lousy.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the front side of the hotel to soften the train noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family