“First visit”

Residence Inn Youngstown Boardman/Poland
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Poland
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We chose this hotel on our way to Michigan.
Best decision we could have made. We always prefer the Residence Inn , if there is one available, however this property was excellent in everyway.
The rooms (mini-suites) were clean and looked as if they had been recently renovated.
The complimentary buffet breakfast was one of the better one that we had experienced.
The service was excellent.The front desk couldn't be more friendly and helpful and the hotel is located within short distance to many restaurants.
I hope we have the chance to stay here on another trip.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I had a wonderful 5 day 4 night stay at this hotel. All of their staff were very pleasant and very helpful. The room was very clean and very comfortable especially for a long stay. The location of the hotel was wonderful with restaurants and coffee shops in walking distance. I was there for a dog show and have never had a hotel be this welcoming to dogs. I will keep coming back to this location, for sure!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2014

I was at Residence Inn for one night and I was pleasantly surprised at the service and amenities. The hotel is clean, Gym is great, pool is beautiful and breakfast was nice. Tops, I got upgraded to a two bedroom suite and I was sad i wasn't there with my family. We would definitely be staying here whenever we are in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Three years in a row we have stayed at the Residence Inn Youngstown on an annual trip to visit relatives. The two bedroom suite has always been the perfect solution for several nights away from home for two traveling adults. The kitchen helps get us off the road and enjoy a relaxing meal with our feet up and the two rooms with their own bathrooms give us all the privacy we need. Year after year the staff has been exceedingly polite and jumped on any little request with a smile. I don't even do a hotel search in the Youngstown area anymore as this hotel is everything we could ask for.

Room Tip: A room at the front of the hotel on floors two or three is quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2014

First and foremost has been one of the best place that I have traveled to. If in one shouldn't miss. , Hotel is an amazing place. There are cottages and rooms available in the hotel. The are slightly expensive, but its worth every penny you pay more. The cottages are spacious and can house four people in two rooms, though we were only two, we found them to be ideal. Food at Hotel is as good as home made. Their three course meals are authentic and a treat to have. Vegetarians will also like the food. Service levels are good and this hotel and the place has left an impression in my mind that I will never forget. Cheers to the owners, managers and the staff of Hotel,

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2014

The hotel was clean and comfortable offering several amenities for an area that has minimal attractions. I traveled with family for a wedding but spent plenty of time at the hotel. The pool, fitness center, basketball court, and outdoor patio/grilling area were readily available for guest use. The staff was very welcoming and accommodating to our needs. The rooms were comfortable and cozy and the hotel offers a full hot breakfast daily which completely surpassed my expectations. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The staff helpful, with my early arrival. Rooms clean. Talked with housekeeping in the hall way, very helpful and pleasant. The breakfast area clean and attendant pleasant. Have stayed at this Inn over the years and it is still my favorite in the area.
All the employees being pleasant and kind is very important for a Company and this Inn has an A plus in this area. In the area for a funeral so no time to enjoy the pool.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Poland
Best Western Plus Boardman Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Youngstown Boardman
Home2 Suites by Hilton Youngstown West/Austintown
Holiday Inn Boardman Youngstown South
Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Boardman/Poland
Red Roof Inn Boardman

Been to Residence Inn Youngstown Boardman/Poland? Share your experiences!