Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Boardman/Poland
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Poland
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Warm Welcome”
Reviewed 27 January 2013

We checked in on a snowy Friday evening and were greeted by the friendly staff and yummy, gooey chocolate cookies. The lobby was clean and spacious-just what we expected. Our first floor room was clean, bed comfortable and bathroom fine. Breakfast was served from 6 to 10 which worked great with our schedule. The buffet had plenty of choices and was regularly stocked. Upon checkout, the staff wanted to be sure we were fully satisfied with our stay, which I always appreciate. I would recommend this property.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Rochester, Minnesota
Reviewed 25 January 2013

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn for a couple of nights a week ago and enjoyed our stay here. The staff was great, the rooms were comfortable, and the location was good. The only thing I didn't like was that the breakfast was the exact same each morning; scrambled eggs, sausage patties, and waffles. Though thankful for the complementary breakfast, I wouldn't want to stay here more than a couple of nights due to this. All in all, I'd recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area for it's quality and value.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
Hillsboro, West Virginia
Reviewed 28 November 2012 via mobile

Our room was very nice - updated with sleek decor and a nice flat screen. Extremely clean - but beware housekeeping gets going early which makes it difficult to sleep in with the noise. I knew that since this was a Marriott hotel it would be pricey but for the price I would like to have a microwave in the room - there was mini fridge but that was it. The breakfast was pretty nice but our waffles didn't turn out as well as other hotels we've visited. I noticed a pretty nice indoor pool but I did not check out other ammenities. I will probably go with a cheaper hotel next time that is more functional.

• Stayed November 2012
Reviewed 20 November 2012 via mobile

We actually won a stay at this hotel from a benefit that we attended. So... I have to thank this hotel for their donation! We are from the Youngstown area and generally wouldn't stay in Boardman so close to our home for a getaway. I'm glad we had the opportunity to stay at this hotel! The service was good. The room and facility was very clean. My boys loved swimming in the pool and hot tub! The breakfast was great in the morning. There was a good selection of things to choose from and it was kept tidy and full. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed November 2012
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed 15 November 2012

As with other reviewers, the Fairfield in not somewhere we normally stay, but were very pleased with this stay. Very close to shopping, restaurants. Room was bright, comfortable and large, king size bed and sitting area. Bathroom was large and functional. Stayed just one night on a 5 night trip to Cleveland and Pittsburgh.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I don't normally stay at Fairfields but I can say this place is pretty nice. Unfortunately, our room smelled like cigarette smoke- even though the whole place, actualy the whole state of Ohio, is non-smoking. I talked with the young man at the front desk, Jim I think, and he moved us to a different room that didn't smell like smoke. I sure wish people would obey the rules!
Other than the smoke smell, our overnight was fine- clean room, a nice comfortable bed, nice breakfast. Lot's of nice places in the immediate area to eat too.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank jeffreyt1956
Fort Worth, TX
Reviewed 25 July 2012 via mobile

While Fairfield are not my normal stay I have to say I was really happy with the newly remodeled rooms and the comfort of the king size bed. The staff were really friendly and did all they could to make you feel welcome. Breakfast is a little mundane with same few choices day after day so plan to mix in Ihop or McDonald's for some change if your stay takes you there for <3 days.

Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
YoungstownFF_GM, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Boardman/Poland, responded to this review, 31 July 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We truly value the feedback from our guests and are continually trying to improve our hotel. We are excited to announce that we are currently rolling out new breakfast options beginning August 1st, which will include; scrambled eggs, sausage, and sliced fresh fruit. We hope that you will stay at the Youngstown Fairfield Inn Boardman/Poland again during your next trip through our area.

Brian Necastro
Also consider these accommodations in or near Poland
Best Western Plus Boardman Inn & Suites
Residence Inn Youngstown Boardman/Poland
Red Roof Inn Boardman
Hampton Inn Youngstown Boardman
Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Austintown
Holiday Inn Boardman Youngstown South

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Boardman/Poland? Share your experiences!