Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Boardman/Poland
US$131
Residence Inn
US$123
Red Roof Inn Boardman(Poland)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$83
Priceline
US$118
US$114
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesfront deskrestaurants and shoppinghot tubconvenient locationlast couple of yearstrouble gettingvisiting friendsfresh fruitstayed nightsplenty of parkingnice place to staymagic treeking bedbusiness tripwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Hotel is fine, nothing special but adequate and met our needs. Pool is nice size with a hot tub. Lots of restaurants and stores close by. Room was clean. The Coffee in the lobby was horrible good thing there are other options close by.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Boardman/Poland, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear JoJosontheroad,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn Youngstown Boardman/Poland. I'm glad to hear that you found your room clean and our location near restaurants and shopping convenient. I'm sorry that our complimentary coffee was not to your liking. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to host you on your next trip to the area.

Matt F.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

This hotel is located by many restaurants and shopping opportunities. The hotel appears to be an older hotel that was remodeled but is nice. The beds were decent and the shower was clean. While amongst the busy surroundings the noise level was good, no major issues.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Wayne F
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Boardman/Poland, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Wayne F,
Thank you for leaving us a review. I’m glad to hear that our location near restaurants and shopping was convenient for you. I’m also glad that we were able to provide you with a clean and comfortable stay. I hope the next time you find yourself in the area, you will allow the Fairfield Inn Youngstown Boardman/Poland another opportunity to host you.

Matt F.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Good stay and relaxing, near restaurants and shopping centers. Clean rooms and good service w breakfast. I love how i make reservations online w no problems or issues. Close parking and nice rooms. Price is well worth it w all the amenities.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank kriskath
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Stayed for two nights when visiting family in the area for the holidays and I was pleased with everything. The rooms were updated and clean, bed was comfortable and the staff was friendly and accommodating with free hot breakfast. I would stay there again when in the area.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Mfoster3
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

I stood here for week and a half on a business trip. Since the very beginning, the staff is friendly and welcoming.

I got an upgrade since they are glad to honor Marriott Rewards level. My room was super clean and comfy. It included a fridge and a microwave. Even though I was really close to the lift, I didn't hear a single noise outside.

Internet service is wireless, free and really good.

Basic bathroom amenities include Pantene shampoo and conditioner changed on a daily basis.

Breakfast is really basic, but it has everything you might need to start your day: eggs, waffles, juice, fruit, and yoghurt.

Parking is, as usual complimentary within the property.

I'll certainly be coming back soon since I was not able to complete the restaurant tour which should include: Outback, Smokey Bones, Longhorn, Red Lobster, Quaker State and Lube, Chipotle, Olive Garden and some others...

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business