Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Boardman/Poland
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesfront deskrestaurants and shoppinghot tubconvenient locationlast couple of yearstrouble gettingvisiting friendsfresh fruitstayed nightsplenty of parkingnice place to staymagic treeking bedbusiness tripwould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Over this past Memorial Day we stayed at this Fairfield Inn. It was pleasant. The lobby was small and some aspects looked a bit outdated, but our room was a good size and the employees were kind & helpful. They recommended the Springfield Grille, right next door, for dinner and it was excellent!....the hotel employee even gave us a coupon for a free appetizer!
One downside was that our room, although appearing to be clean, the carpet was wet so I didn't notice it until my shoes were off and we were already settled into the room. When the woman at the front desk called to see how things were, I told her about that and she offered to move us to a different room, but at that point...it would have been too much work. I think they should have offered to reduce our bill.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Boardman/Poland, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Ruth J,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn Youngstown Boardman Poland. Guest satisfaction is our main goal, and I'm sorry we were unable to meet that during your time with us. Even though we would have liked to, because you prepaid through a third party we don't have the ability to discount your bill. However, if you ever find yourself back in the area, please contact me at the hotel and I'd be happy to discount a future stay.

330-726-5979

Reviewed 22 May 2014

My wife and I have rotated staying here and the Hampton Inn right next door. Fairfield is showing its' age inside and out. Staff was very friendly, clean, somewhat quite, but aging. Lack of mini-fridge and microwave in room doesn't help. Price is high for the value. Don't understand it being this high for the Youngstown area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Boardman/Poland, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear HBNY6,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn Youngstown Boardman/Poland. I'm very sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than exceptional. We pride ourselves on being able to deliver a great experience to our guests, and I'm so sorry that we fell short. Please allow us another opportunity to impress you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

If you are looking for a lot of bells and whistle's then you may not be WOWed. However if you are looking for a great stay, clean hotel, safe environment, nice staff, good location and breakfast then this location won't disappoint.

There is nothing that really stands out about this location. It's an older building but is well maintained. During my stay they cleaned all the carpets and changed mattresses. You will have a comfortable stay.

I don't think the price fits the location and value. I would stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris G
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Boardman/Poland, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear Chris G,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our location, nice staff and complimentary breakfast. However, I would like to apologize that we did not reach our goal of impressing you during your stay. We want every guest to have an exceptional stay and I'm sorry you didn't. I hope that if you find yourself back in the area, you will allow the Fairfield Inn Youngstown Boardman/Poland another opportunity to impress you!

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Hotel is fine, nothing special but adequate and met our needs. Pool is nice size with a hot tub. Lots of restaurants and stores close by. Room was clean. The Coffee in the lobby was horrible good thing there are other options close by.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Boardman/Poland, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Dear JoJosontheroad,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn Youngstown Boardman/Poland. I'm glad to hear that you found your room clean and our location near restaurants and shopping convenient. I'm sorry that our complimentary coffee was not to your liking. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to host you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

This hotel is located by many restaurants and shopping opportunities. The hotel appears to be an older hotel that was remodeled but is nice. The beds were decent and the shower was clean. While amongst the busy surroundings the noise level was good, no major issues.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Wayne F
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Youngstown Boardman/Poland, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear Wayne F,
Thank you for leaving us a review. I’m glad to hear that our location near restaurants and shopping was convenient for you. I’m also glad that we were able to provide you with a clean and comfortable stay. I hope the next time you find yourself in the area, you will allow the Fairfield Inn Youngstown Boardman/Poland another opportunity to host you.