“Great meal, Friendly Service”
Review of Nicolinni's

Nicolinni's
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in Poland
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Leonardtown, Maryland
“Great meal, Friendly Service”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This restaurant was a recommendation of 2 offered by our Innkeeper at The Inn on the Green, and we are so glad we choose it. Only 5 minutes from where we were staying made it easy to find. Very neat and clean - nice atmosphere. It has very nice Italian décor and a Frank Sinatra recording was playing when we entered. I had the Chicken Francese and my husband had the Chicken Marsala. I liked mine very much, but my husband said the Marsala was a little too sweet. The Caesar salads were good. Service was very friendly. Good Food, friendly service, reasonable prices. I'll be back when I am in the area.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank 323Julie

Kaysville, Utah, United States
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The service was outstanding, even considering I had to eat in the bar. Upon arrival, I was told to expect a 45-60 minute delay, for a table for one. They were not that busy. So I found a chair at the bar, which worked out great because of the quality of service I received. The food was better than most but nothing to rave about. I had a daily special, and it was good, just not worthy of 5 stars. Worth a visit for certain.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Richard S
Hudson, Ohio
“Good choice!”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

We had lunch at Nicolinni's with some friends and the chef was so accomodating. Let us switch some things up and allowed us to order sides of the special and all the food was very good. Our server was excellent and friendly. Will go again!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Sue R
New Middletown, Ohio
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

As Italian restaurants go Nicolinnis is a bit over priced, the portions could be a little more hardy and the taste is average. I've eaten at tons of Italian restaurants including the big chains and I have to rate this one as average.

2 Thank GoldnDomre
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“we love this place!”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

We ate here (a second time) March of 2014. We stumbled upon this restaurant while we were travelling from Pittsburgh to Youngstown last year. We enjoyed it so much that we purchased their sauce to take home. This year we had to go to Youngstown again, and my husband suggested we look up the restaurant and stop again. The food this time was every bit as good, and I am very pleased we stopped. We all had different Italian dishes and all left full and very satisfied. We will definitely eat here again!
(And yes, we took home sauce again!)

• Visited March 2014