Stayed here for 3 days, not many people here, which meant check in was a breeze and peace and quiet,which was good for me! the hotel is average, but the front desk service was great and made up for the hotel.The hotel was a safe place to sleep and close to the 2 main attractions-the put-in-bay and the african safari. The pool was too small and no one seemed interested in going in..
This hotel is near 2 great eatery; Pattaya Thai and Sushi ( hi jackie) and Casa Las Palmas
I would recommend this hotel for short stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are newly renovated as of June 2011. We have beautiful rooms with king or two double beds. We are located on waterfront of Lake Erie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Port Clinton OH reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portside Hotel Port Clinton
- Travelodge Port Clinton OH Ohio