The room was nice and it was conveniently located, but the staff wasn't so hot. I indicated we were taking the ferry last Sunday and the staff didn't offer details on their shuttle, didn't provide directions, and didn't offer any help. Two minutes of the front desk's time that afternoon would have saved us $10 in parking, driving around looking for the dock, missing the ferry because we couldn't find the dock, and the hour plus wait for another ferry. Next time we're staying in Marblehead I think. Much cuter and the people seem more helpful. If Port Clinton had nature trails, places to walk/run, a cute coffee shop, or a nice place to spend the morning, I couldn't find it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are newly renovated as of June 2011. We have beautiful rooms with king or two double beds. We are located on waterfront of Lake Erie. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Port Clinton OH reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Portside Hotel Port Clinton
- Travelodge Port Clinton OH Ohio