All reviews ghost walk private bathroom breakfast was delicious great place to stay bed and breakfast stayed here hosts
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had never stayed in a bed and breakfast before. We were very impressed and enjoyed our stay in The Violet Room. Breakfast was absolutely delicious!!!! Very friendly and loved seeing all the antiques and old photos. I am a history buff and we felt right at home. Will definitely be back to stay again. You made use feel welcome just like family!!!

P.S-Victoria we are reallu enjoying your book.

Hope to stay there again soon!!

The Albrektsons

Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We visited the Marshall Inn for the first time last weekend and stayed in the Rose Bower. The room itself is inviting, comfortable, and spacious with romantic touches and classic American antiques. The brick exterior of the bed and breakfast is warm and welcoming, beautifully decorated with flowers and shrubs - even banana trees! Walking through the door is like opening a exquisite time capsule into the early twentieth century. Victoria and Ed have decorated the house with vintage family treasures, photos, and antiques. Everything has a unique and engaging story. The history and the lore of Marshall Inn and the community is one of its most engaging features.
We were delighted to learn some of the local stories from Victoria and Ed. Their hospitality is wonderful and the energy of the house is lovely and tranquil. Our breakfast was delicious and we completely enjoyed our stay. A perfect weekend getaway for my husband and me, made all the more romantic by the history of the house itself and The Rose Bower. We will definitely make a return trip!

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 2 August 2016

I've been staying at the Marshall Inn since 2000, and I dropped by again for a couple nights last week. Lockwood the cat is one of the friendliest I've ever met, and Vickie and Ed keep the place spotlessly clean. Terrific location for Jet Express tourists.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Victoria H H, Owner at Marshall Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Thank you for your kind review. I will also inform Lockwood who thrives on positive comments. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

we loved it! my friend and I stayed here for the july 4 weekend. ed's cinnamon rolls were delish! Vickie is a terrific hostess. the rooms were beautiful and we had a lovely time. thank you so so so so much!

Room tip: we stayed in the nook but the rose bower and the suite are wonderful for a couple
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Victoria H H, Owner at Marshall Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Thank you. You were the perfect guests. We look forward to your return soon.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

We made a preseason trip the last weekend of April to this B&B . The Jet was not running yet to the islands . We wanted a nice quiet weekend and that's what we got . The house was still decorated beautifully for Easter / Spring . We stayed in the Violet Suite . Vicki (host) told us the room was redecorated for the new season .
The room was comfortable, we had our own flat screen TV , microwave and small fridge . We were the only guests this weekend .
We highly recommend this B&B . Hosts Ed and Vickie are great . Breakfast is very good . We enjoyed Ed's World Famous cinnamon rolls . Great place to relax or during the season the Jet Express is walkable to head to the islands to party .

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Victoria H H, Owner at Marshall Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2016

Thank you for your kind review. You were delightful guests. We look forward to your return.