“Great sushi” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi

Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi
Ranked #2 of 72 Restaurants in Port Clinton
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Enjoy a front row seat to a culinary performance at Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi. Hibachi chefs entertain with dazzling knife and spatula tricks while cooking the meals to perfection. Utilizing only the freshest and finest, Nagoya also offers an expansive sushi bar featuring fish flown in from around the world.
“Great sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

I go to Nagoya every time I go to Lake Erie, most times twice. Always sit at the sushi bar so can't comment on the hibachi. They have a great variety of sushi and always have some imaginative specials. Drinks are great and they don't skimp on the liquor. Service was great.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank SusieQ5753

Toledo
“Overpriced, disorganized, great view”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We came here from spending the day at the water park. We were not properly dressed, but they didn't care. Upon arriving, they said we could be seated right away or wait 90 minutes for Hibachi. When the rest of the party arrived a few minutes later, they changed their story. They said first come first serve in the bar. We managed to find a table outside but the wait time took forever because the bartender was short staffed. Once we ordered, the soup and salad came quickly, then 2 of the 6 dinners with incorrect rice then the rest of our dinners. My steak was not cooked to order & they took it off the bill. The drinks were flavorful, the sushi excellent. No offense but I can get the same presentation of foods for less @ PF Chang or other fine food restaurants, as well as better service for a lot less cost. My bill for a party of 6; 4 adults, 2 teenagers with 2 drinks. $189 with 20% tip (felt sorry for the bartender).

2 Thank maadta
Marysville, Ohio
“Always packed and consistent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

After a day with FISH ON Charters just 2 miles away and a limit of fish we head for a good dinner. We have done the steak house or just the sushi bar - both are consistently good with good service. Water views also available and did not realize until this last visit when I walked up and heard the live music.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jennifer S
Isle Saint George, Ohio, United States
“WOULD HAVE GIVEN IT A "5"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

The only reason I didn't give it a 5 is because I'm not that in to showmanship while I'm eating. Service was super, as was the food. Plenty of food and the server and chief were great.

• Visited April 2014
Lewis Center, Ohio
“Wonderful food and great drinks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Every year that I go to Port Clinton, I have to eat here. The food is wonderful and the drinks are superb! They do not water down the drinks, they are delicious! Ask for the volcano or the happy budda a combination of juices and rums. I get the hibachi shrimp and my friend gets the chicken. Since she is allergic to seafood, they always cook hers first to make sure that it touches nothing else. I don't eat sushi but my husband does and he says that it is the best he has had (we are from Columbus). If you have plans in Port Clinton, maybe going over to Put in Bay or Marblehead, make sure to stop here as well. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited June 2013