1,359 results
All reviews front desk pool and hot tub room was clean shuttle service cedar point very nice hotel catawba island great place to stay room key mon ami winery great room breakfast bar free shuttle complimentary breakfast staff was friendly convenient location parking lot
Reviewed 5 March 2016

Lady at check in was very helpful and had a great personality. She went above and beyond to help with making sure we got the best deal. She showed us where some of the best places to have a meal and the best way to get there

Date of stay: February 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KimBGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Hello 75vetteman,
It was my pleasure to assist you and your wife during your recent visit with us. Thank you for letting us and other travelers know how your recent stay was. We hope you get to comeback and enjoy all that our area has to offer in the summertime. Until we meet again Happy Vette-ing!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 3 March 2016

Get New beds. Fix window and paint ceiling. Breakfast only until 930 and the staff was literally pulling creamer as I was pouring my coffee. Every other HIE I've ever been to leaves coffee out longer.

Room tip: New beds. Fix window and paint ceiling.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KimBGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2016

Dear SnowDriftedStranger,
I am so sorry that you did not have a GREAT stay with us. The issues you mentioned in your review will be looked into and we really appreciate you bringing them to our attention. The breakfast hours here are 6:30am to 9:30am; I am so sorry she was removing the creamer as you were pouring your coffee. We do leave coffee out 24 hours a day. We do leave mini moos and flavored creamers out for our guests to enjoy in their coffee also. Please come back and see us again.

Reviewed 2 March 2016

I traveled to the area for business which this time was cut short so I had to cancel the remaining 2 nights of my 3 night reservation. At short notice I had to rebook another night. Kim, I assume want above and beyond to get me Re registered at short notice. Very grateful for that. Great location, will return for pleasure during the summer.

Room tip: Could do with more power outlets.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KimBGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2016

Dear Past Guest,
Thank you for your high words of praise. We really appreciate your honesty and loyalty. It means a lot to us that you will be back to stay with us again. It was our pleasure having you with us and I am so happy I was able to assist you in getting you another night with us. Once again thank you for the 5 star review.

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Great stay very friendly night staff and morning staff, great local restaurant on recommendation of hotel staff, the room was quiet, clean and comfortable. The breakfast in the AM was very good and the staff was nice. The only complaint is the business center did not have working internet at the time of my stay. Very nice pool and a nice little view.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KimBGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2016

Hello Dana E,
Thank you for the fantastic review about our Holiday Inn Express and Suites. It makes our day to know our guests have a great stay. Your glowing words of praise brightens our hearts. We look forward to your next visit. Once again Thank you.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

I stayed in this hotel 3 weekends in a row. The staff has been very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very clean and smoke free. I brought my family one weekend and they were treated very well also. My grandsons also loved the indoor pool. Thanks

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
KimBGM, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2016

Dear Blaino45601,
Thank you for choosing us to stay with while in Port Clinton, Ohio; we really appreciate your business. Your family is so sweet and your grandkids are so handsome. We look forward to having you back with us again and again. Onve again THANK you for the 5 star review.