“Unbelievable breakfast bars!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Coffee Express

Coffee Express
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
CARY
“Unbelievable breakfast bars!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

We were in Port Clinton for 4 days. Did not go here till last day, our mistake.... They Should rename restaurant, sounded like a quick coffee house, it was every thing but that! Great coffee , quiche, granola bars I dream about! All I can say is GO

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank raknapp

Ridgeville Corners, Ohio, United States
“Very, very good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Just stopped in for a quick bite around noon time. The coffee cake muffin was wonderful! Will stop back before leaving for home tomorrow to check out the early morning muffin supply! It was very busy around the lunch hour, but we took our items to go anyway so it really didn't matter. Will definitely return! Coffee also smelled out of this world!

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Chris S
Steubenville, Ohio
“Busy place, but very good food and drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

There were 6 persons in our party. They quickly recognized that and obtained our order. The food came quickly and the service was with a smile.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank 459lupo
Ponce Inlet, Florida
“Wonderful baked goods and quiche”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014

After a long night of partying at the Bay we were looking for caffeine and a hangover cure. I randomly found this little gem by virtue of a phone app. Cannot recommend high enough. The muffins were amazing! The farmers and crab meat quiches were also excellent. My friend indicated that the coffee was very good. I had the brewed iced tea which was also very good. Quick service and super friendly staff. We ended up having breakfast there both mornings of our trip. Try it! You will not be disappointed. Plus, there are a couple of cute shops to check out next door!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank CharlotteBuckeye
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Remembered My Name”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

In another life, I used to present seminars on marketing, and one of the key points I always made was the power of using customers names. Still, I have only visited Coffee Express 3 or 4 times over the past 2 years, and was very VERY surprised that the proprietor called me by name as soon as I walked through the door. Frankly, based on this alone the food could have stunk and I'd still have given the establishment a "passing" grade, but the food was good too, and reasonably priced. It's easy to see how CE has managed to stay in business where many other restaurants have failed. Stop in for breakfast or lunch, you won't be disappointed.

Visited July 2014