“Love This Place!!!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Port Clinton
SunnySide Tower Bed & Breakfast Inn
Ranked #2 of 10 Port Clinton B&B and Inns
Greenup, Kentucky
“Love This Place!!!!!!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I Have Traveled To Different Places Here In The USA And By Far THIS IS The BEST Place I Have Ever Stayed!!!! The SunnySide Is Beautiful and Quite And Peaceful! I Can Not Say Enough About The Owner Julie She Was So Knowledgeable And The Sweetest Person You Will Ever Want To Meet. The House Was Beautiful And They Served Us The Most Delicious Food While We Were There. She Really Went Above And Beyond To Meet Our Needs She Made This Weekend So Special. I WILL DEFINITELY GO THERE AGAIN.

Room Tip: I Stayed In The Ivy Room! The Room Had A Bay Window! The View Was Breath Taking!!!!! A Really Fun An...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Heather O

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Flatwoods, Kentucky
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was my first stay at a bed & breakfast and to sum it up, complete perfection. Julie was one of the most kind, giving woman I have ever met. She went above and beyond to make us feel at home and even pampered. The building its self was goregous and extremely well kept and clean. The food was absoulutely delicious and the coffee was beyond amazing. I could have never asked for a better host and more beatiful room. My 4 year old is already asking when we can go back and see Julie. I would recomend this bed & breakfast to everyone and know for a fact they would recieve the same amazing service. The history that is tied in to the building and its surrondings was so interesting and Julie made you want to know more. I can not add enough kind words to explain just how much staying at the sunnyside tower bed & breakfast meant to me and my family. We will never ever forget it, and will ,with out doubt, be back:)

1 Thank Brittany M
Iowa
Reviewed 30 June 2014

What a wonderful B&B!! I recently stayed here for two nights in the vineyard suite, and we received the best service and hospitality! Julie is a gracious host who loves what she does, and it shows. The meals were abundant and absolutely delicious (including bottomless coffee!) and then snacks were left for us throughout the day. The bed linens and towels are very high quality, and there is no detail overlooked. You will experience a great deal of comfort and pampering here with all the modern conveniences, while still enjoying the beauty and charm of this historic home. The location is also great - it is close to ferries on Lake Erie and lots of activities around the area for families. There are great restaurants close by also, but after Julie's breakfast you may only need a light dinner!! Julie has done a wonderful job with this B&B and I would highly recommend it and hope to return for another visit!

1 Thank ADsmile
Greenup, Kentucky
Reviewed 30 June 2014

In planning a business retreat, I rented the Sunnyside B&B.... and all I can say is WoW! I have been to Lake Erie several times and good accommodations are hard to come by.....
When planning this trip I originally chose the SunnySide because of it size (it easily had room for all my staff and their families) and that it was pet friendly (we have an office Canine Mascot)....
I wasn't for sure what to expect, I had been disappointed before..... what we got......was an incredibly great place where my staff had an awesome weekend and felt pampered and special.
The SunnySide has wonderful (spic and span clean) rooms, the food is scrumptious and bountiful, the location could not be better, we could walk to the ferry that takes you to Put-In-Bay, drive a couple of miles to be in Downtown Port Clinton, right around the corner from Mon Ami and at the end of the day we could go back to SunnySide and it was nice and quiet like old farm house feeling kinda place.
Julie our Hostess is over the top... fantastic! I could write a whole review on her and how wonderfully she took care of my staff and their families. I have stayed at B&Bs several times and have never had the hospitality that Julie gave us. I would honestly say that in two days I would consider her a great friend. I know I will stay there again and again (next time I think Hubby and I will go by ourselves because it also lends a romantic spirit) - everyone should stay there at least once in your life.... Guarantee you wont find a better place and you too will want to go back again and again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Clinton, Iowa
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My daughter and I spent 2 wonderful days and nights in the Vineyard Suite at Sunnyside Tower B&B. I have stayed at several B&Bs and this was by far the best experience I have had. The new owner Julie is friendly, caring and warm-hearted. She met us at the door and had snacks and drinks ready for us after our drive in and the next day for our return from our outing. She is putting her stamp on the B&B and has all new high quality bed linens, quilts and bath towels. Each charming room has its own unique décor and bed linens. The breakfasts were gourmet delicious and served with casual elegance making mealtime special. Julie has a knack for creating special "boxes" - the 'Oops" box in the bedroom that has those special things you forgot or just may want to add to your travel supplies, and the goodie box for our day's travel when we said our good-byes. Julie's love for people, her graciousness and superb hostess skills combined with her past hotel career experiences guarantee a wonderful stay at this B&B! The location is great and provides easy access to all the sights in the area and adjoining islands.We look forward to returning for a longer visit.
Phyllis, Clinton, IA June 28, 2014

Springfield, Ohio
Reviewed 25 June 2014

The place was very clean, with great hospitality from Julie and it is on a beautiful setting for a family with kids. We will go back again with our family or just the two of us. I am thinking about a winter getaway with a day trip to Kalahari with our grandkids!

Room Tip: All rooms are nice and the temperature is even across the entire B & B. We were there during 80...
Springfield, Ohio
Reviewed 22 June 2014

My husband and I rented this lovely B&B for a wedding weekend at a nearby venue. (the whole house easily accommodated 15 with room to spare) After a horrible trip that took much longer than it should have due to weather and back ups on the highway, we were welcomed by a smiling Julie and wonderful snacks. All our travel stress instantly vanished. The Inn is charming with lovely, private, quiet bedrooms (comfortable beds!!!), immaculate, and spacious. All our needs were anticipated and more than met! The park, which is nearby, was great for the little ones to expend their energy. Breakfast was amazing. I can't begin to tell you how great it was to wake up the morning after the wedding to the smell of fabulous coffee and bacon cooking. We had brought our doggy and even she was happy during our absences. (I'm pretty sure Julie's husband threw her a Frisbee and tennis ball !) Just a lovely spot and lovely hosts.

Room Tip: ALL the rooms are clean, quiet, roomy, bright and cheery. Several are duo connecting rooms which wa...
Also consider these accommodations in or near Port Clinton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Clinton
Best Western Port Clinton
Best Western Port Clinton
#4 of 17 in Port Clinton

Been to SunnySide Tower Bed & Breakfast Inn? Share your experiences!