“I'd definitely eat here again!”
Review of Ciao Bella

Ciao Bella
Ranked #1 of 76 Restaurants in Port Clinton
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: View
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Service - Devon was our server. She was professional and not at all flustered by the amount of tables she had even though we could see she was very busy.

Food - My husband had the osso boco and he loved it! I had the Tuesday night special. For one price a server will come around every few minutes and give you a sample of a different pasta that the chef has just come up with. That was alot of fun and delicious.

Atmosphere - We sat on the patio. What a beautiful night.

We will come back when we visit Port Clinton and recommend this place to our friends!

Thanks for a wonderful evening!

1  Thank padreaming
There are newer reviews for Ciao Bella

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

The lobster forno is the best in the world get it with Angel hair pasta went three times in 1 week was totally awesome

1  Thank bealtes
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We enjoyed the food very much, and everyone kept raving about their dessert chef and how everything was made fresh on premises. The entrees were wonderful, but none of us really were wowed by the desserts. I had the cobbler, which was a special, and it was dry, even with their home made gelato on top of it. My husband's dessert was also dry, and desserts were $7-$8 each. Enjoy your meal, but skip dessert!

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Everything from the pasta dishes, which are rich and to die for, to the fish, perfectly flaky and not overcooked, was amazing. Can't wait to return to this fantastic Italian restaurant. We sat on the deck and enjoyed being outside.
Our waitress was a little distracted, so even with service that was not top notch, we were wowed by the tasty food selections and great cocktails.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

A friend of ours told us about this restaurant that is in "Vacation Land"..in Port Clinton, only a 15-20 minute drive from home. Read the reviews and talked with folks who had been there. Spot on!! Great food...made fresh. I went to lunch one day and the lunch menu was very affordable. The dinner menu is a little more pricey but still affordable. From the decor and the way the tables were set, to the waiters all dressed alike and eager to serve, you can't beat this place. Nice wine list and again, everything is made on the premise. The bread was great!! It was hidden away in a little shopping plaza, but had outside seating facing water and a fountain. Very nice. But the food...the real gem of this place. I had lasagna and it melted in my mouth...seriously. Just absolutely a great place to go for lunch or dinner, but dinner time is a little more elegant...yet vacationers can come to dine in shorts. Reservations on weekend evenings are recommended. It filled up fast. Just a really nice place to eat. I hope it stays around for a while. Great Italian cuisine!!!

Been to Ciao Bella? Share your experiences!