Quality Inn
US$95
Country Inn
Sleep Inn & Suites(Port Clinton)
US$93
US$90
US$102
US$96
US$73
Arlington Inn(Port Clinton)
US$85
The Island House Hotel(Port Clinton)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$80
Beachfront Resort(Port Clinton)
US$102
OurGuest Inn & Suites(Port Clinton)
US$101
US$87
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Port Clinton(Port Clinton)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$116
White Caps Motel(Port Clinton)
TripAdvisor
All reviewssmall windowroom was cleanview of the lakethe jet expresspool arealabor daywafflesfree breakfastking bedupon check
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2007

Our ckeck in went fine we were paying $129.00 a night for a room with 2 beds. Why?? I don't know the person next to us only paid $65.00 and their family in another room only paid $55.00 so I guess they just pick and choose who gets the better deal. Our room smelled like fresh paint and it was very strong. The door didnt lock and the bathroom door didnt shut. The lake view was a lake view, but lake erie is a filthy trashy place. I chose this hotel so my children could fish, but its all rocks and dead fish along the rocks. The pool was the size of a small car, and it's NOT heated. Breakfast was nice and there was plenty to choose from. I recomend this hotel for an over night stay, but not for much more.

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Stay_cv
Reviewed 24 July 2007

Smelly rooms. A lake veiw what a joke , this hotel is old in need of many repairs, wallpaper falling off. Water damage on inside wall. The pool was not useable per a worker there. Also you could ripe you feet open on the deck nails poping up all over the deck. Oh lets not forget the many siders in our room, the window on arrivial had three. Film all over everything in the room, not cleaned very well. Old bedding too. Never seen pillows that bad anyway. Towels felt like sandpaper. Not the get away we had planned.

Stayed: July 2007
2  Thank pschork
Reviewed 20 April 2007

My husband and I stayed one night for a quick sick of winter getaway. I was very learly because of the reviews, and it was certainly not the best place I had ever stayed but it was okay.

We had what I think was the only room with a little deck of it's own and yes! a fantastic view! It was not all that clean though and people had taken the chairs from our deck to sit on the larger deck by the pool area.

We had a nice enough time, but I would have to say that for it being March and still very much winter the price was a bit much for what we got, maybe in the warmer weather it would be more worth the price.

• Stayed: March 2007, travelled as a couple
4  Thank LoriR
Reviewed 19 August 2006

This delapitated property needs to be gutted and re-made-completely! Bedding worn out; towels paper thin;lights that do not work; "LakeView" room has a 2 1/2 ft X 3 ft window that shows a partial shoreline of Lake Erie; not only do the rooms smell, the halls do too; burn marks on furniture; jaccuzi tub worn and not very clean; water faucets don't adjust temp properly; heat/AC unit only produced COLD air and the knobs just spun around; the pool is NOT heated and is ICE cold; they charge for a room safe even if you don't use it; it's horribly expensive for a worn Comfort Inn ( at $179.00 per night plus tax and safe fee).Front desk staff was snotty.

I think that because they have a great captive audience in this area with limited hotel chain hotels they capita;ize on it and simply don't care. They know they will get the price asked. The deck is very nice and the view is spectacular from the deck. However, there are no wonderful amenities on the deck, just a deck and some worn chairs. No towel service, no pool bar, no patio tables and umbrellas. Try the newer hotel across the draw bridge. About the same type as a comfort inn yet newer and cleanerand lower priced. Stayed there last year. Put-in Bay warning- They WILL and DO check your bags for alcohol being taken into your room.

5  Thank Buckeye460
Reviewed 1 August 2006

Our stay at the Comfort in started out great we arrived at the Hotel, had great check in. Our resorvations were for 2 nights.
We cancelled the second night. On the website where we made our resorvation we reserved a King jaccuzzi suite with a 2 person
pull out sofabed. The pull out sofa bed was only for one person and smelled like mildew. I went to the front desk to let them know and was informed they had no 2 person pull out beds and they gave me a bottle of Frebreeze for the smell and said they would take 10% off the room. Had it not been so late we would have left.
The room view was great. Big deck looking out over Lake Erie.
The pool was clean but very small. I looks like the picture but half the size.
The room it self needed some TLC. Tiles by the Jaccuzzi were missing Screws were coming out of the wall to keep the wall up by the Jaccuzzi tub. Light above the Jaccuzzi did not work and was rusty.
The lobby of the hotel was nice and clean. Breakfast was great.
Upon check out they new nothing of the 10% off and the girl checking me out was rude.
Not worth the money.