Super 8 Portsmouth
Comfort Inn(Wheelersburg)
Comfort Inn(Piketon)
Piketon Motel(Piketon)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2012

My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights. Our daughter had a baby, and we are from Columbus, and we did not want to drive back and forth. We were very impressed with the King size room. The staff was very helpful, the room was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was awesome, and the coffee is the best!

Room Tip: We chose the King size bed, the room was very spacious.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
randyo446, General Manager at Super 8 Portsmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2013

Thanks for leaving us feed back, we appreciate it very much its so rare these days that people take the time to leave honest feed back and we really appreciate it

Reviewed 2 August 2012

I spent a couple nights at the super 8 and the lady at the front desk named Patricia was very helpful. She made us feel at home when we were away from home. She treats the guest and the company like her family. If you are looking for a nice spot to stay and to feel welcome then this is the place. She is the greatest.

Room Tip: Ask for Patricia...
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

from ne and all of my staff I want to say thanks for taking the time to leave honest feedback and so glad your stay was a super one.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

Thanks to other reviews of this hotel, I decided it was a good place to stop for the night. I sure wasn't disappointed!! Even my husband commented on how well he slept. A nice place to stay, the breakfast was awesome, the coffee was the best! A good nights sleep and all the staff was so friendly. I would definately sleep here again!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

We are glad you found your stay to be nice. we strive to make every guest feel welcome and provide a clean comfortable stay

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I hjave been a guest of the portsmouth ohio, super 8 for about a week. The second shift employee Patricia, is an outstanding employee. She is very friendly, and also very helpful in all aspects that i would like to receive in a hotel stay. She will go out of her way to make sure our needs are met, and go above and beyond to make sure customer satisfaction is met. please take time to aknowledge her commitment to the super 8 family.

respectedly,
James Sanders ROOM # 115

Room Tip: First floor, easy access to everything
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Thanks for the kind words about our incredible staff

Reviewed 21 April 2012

My friend had a party at the pool here and it was great, although a bit outdated. The hot tub was only about 70 degrees and everybody including me said it should have been warmer and the pool was freezing, and it was in March. I wouldn't stay here.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
honesty17, Owner at Super 8 Portsmouth, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2012

I sincerely apologize for the cool temperature in pool area. With the fluctuating changes in climate, we are now proactive in maintaining a comfortable temperature for all guests year round- I hope that you will give our newly renovated rooms a second opportunity to give you a clean, comfortable and memorable stay.