“great service”

Ranked #12 of 74 Restaurants in Portsmouth
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 January 2013

We love the Court St. location. The staff is so friendly and attentive. But what we love most is the immediate service. You can get your meal and be on your way in the time it takes most restaurants to come and take your order.

Reviewed 17 December 2012

I've always been there for lunch. No matter what I order the food is always great, the staff greats and treats you like a long-lost family member. Wonderful experience!

Reviewed 26 November 2012

visited there on a Sunday after church. was very pleased with the atmosphere and the food. knowing what good Mexican food tastes like ( I learned to enjoy it when I lived in Ca.) i really appreaciated the
authenticity. the waitresses were very pleasant with a home style that makes one feel like staying awhile. we went away happy with the food and the price.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

if you like spice (which I do) you wont find it here--their food has good flavor -just not enough spice.. try the chicken quesadila or polo rancho good

1  Thank Martha K
Reviewed 13 July 2012

I always get the sme thing everytime I go, the service is excellent and they keep everything very clean. The food is always good and you get your food very qucikly, I'm talking about the one in Wheelersburg. The people that work their are very friendly as well.

1  Thank Sharon B