“Quaker vs. Steel Cut Oats”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #53 of 99 Restaurants in Powell
Cuisines: American
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Omaha, Nebraska
“Quaker vs. Steel Cut Oats”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

I love steel cut oatmeal, but Bob doesn't offer that. When you're in a pinch, and you still want to eat something nice and healthy, quaker oats will do! I don't get the butter or milk though. I'd rather save my calories for the brown sugar! Yum! They also will prepare you're eggs, to order, but, please make sure you asked for cracked eggs...just a little tip!
I also enjoy going earlier in the morning, because, if you have a sweet tooth, you can get some 1/2 off bakery items that may have carried over from the previous day!

Visited March 2013
1 Thank luckeycharm

San Jose, Costa Rica
“American Taste”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

It is a nice place to go and enjoy a very typical American menu with local flavor. I did like the environment, at the entrance you find an store with country articles, then you enter and it is a typical cafeteria serving food as fried chicken, gravy and mashed potatoes, which for me is such a typical flavor that I loved it. Other date I also had great wafles.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Gitana28
Stormville, New York
“Try Bob's and enjoy”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I love Bob Evans especially for breakfast. Biscuits and gravy the best
They have very good home cooked meals for every time of day. And the desserts ok too.

Visited October 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Not the original menu but still good”
Reviewed 3 November 2012

I grew up on Bob Evan food, having lived in Rio Grande Ohio at the time of the original restaurant. My whole family worked for the company at some point. Since then the menu has expanded but also some of the foods I loved have been removed. Such as cornbread. How can you serve bean soup without cornbread? The lighter side menu is pretty good, and their catfish is also very good. I do love the Wildfire Barbeque sauce and usually take a bottle of that home with me. I found the service to be excellent as usual. It is a good Saturday morning type place.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Travelcrazy311
Miramar, Florida
“Awsome”
Reviewed 29 September 2012

Good Pancakes with syup with banna bread Home Fries eggs!
It is usually pack anytime the weather is good, so be prepared to wait a little for a table, and for your meal as well, but its Bob Evans, so the meals are good and filling.

• Visited March 2012