Island Club
Edgewater Hotel(Put in Bay)(Great Value!)
US$164
Commodore Resort(Put in Bay)
US$123
US$167
US$163
Bay Lodging Resort(Put in Bay)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$106
Park Hotel(Put in Bay)
US$54
Put-in-Bay Condos(Put in Bay)
Official Site
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgolf cartgreat girlswell equipped kitchenweekend retreatfull kitchenliving rooma great vacationgroup of friendsnext yeartoilet paperputt puttgreat propertylong weekendcan't wait to come backlake eriecabinlottie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 May 2012

Love staying here. Their customer appreciation parties are a blast! Like having your own little summer house.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 10 November 2011

We have been a long time renters of the houses at island club.Amy and I started in 1996 and still rent as of 2011.We have had nothing but good times and fond memories staying here. Every year, at least 2 times a year, we gather a group of couples up and head over to Island Club for fun weekend on Put in Bay. Paul & Jerry are excellent host and will try there best to work with you when you are looking to rent. Thier house are always clean when you arrive and have everything you will need when you stay for just the weekend or the week. They are constently improving the interiors or fixing anything thats broke in the off season in thier homes. Most of the houses I have stayed in have been given major facelifts with the addition of tile, new carpeting, or laminate floors, New TV's with satallite and some have even gotten new furniture. I'm really picky about having a nice place to stay in and our group leaves just as nice when we leave. They also have a taxi service that will pick you up at the Miller Ferry or Jet Express and run you to the Island Club. They also run in and out of town for a few bucks if you do not want to drive your own car or came without one.
Our friends and ourselves love going on weekends and staying there because they are normally busy and we all have fun time.We normally have 4 to 5 couples go and we enjoy the space, unlike getting a hotel room that will only sleep 4, that a house provides as well as the price which can be split among the couples. This always ends up being alot easier on the wallet than a hotel. Plus If we get tired of the downtown scene and want to just hangout at the house or the pool they have there at Island Club its just as fun. We also like relaxing and grilling out on the patio or having a few cocktails while we enjoy the sun at the pool.
When you go to book make sure you book ahead for major weekends because they fill up fast! It use to be I waited till march or april to book for 4th of July weekend but now you have to book by December of the year prior. There are times you call and they will still have available rentals last minute because of people canceling so there are some oppertunities if you do decided to wait but not many. If your looking for a really relaxing time I would book a sunday to Friday for a week get away to enjoy the island and see its many sights. The island is normally more laid back during the week and you can get into all the places without the hassle of a crowd which i enjoy more now than I use to. The week is a great time to bring up the kids to let them see the island and swim and play also since the crowds are lighter.
All in all its a very fun time if you go on the weekend or week and I would highly recommend staying at island club. You will enjoy the space and your time there.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karle S
Reviewed 21 October 2011

I stayed with 11 gals at the "A Place at the Bay" for my bachelorette party that was organized by my sister-in-law. I cannot take credit for the great place she selected - but I can say that it was perfect for what we wanted to achieve. The home was very large and very comfortably slept the 12 of us. Although we had plenty of opportunity to party at the bars, we also had plenty of time to chill out and veg in the spacious living room with couches and chairs. In fact, we spent half of Saturday vegging out watching VH1's 200 greatest hits of 2000 !! I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to have a nice time - and I would absolutely return. Thanks so much !!!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2011

I would deffinately recommend Island Club Rentals for anyone planning a trip to Put in Bay. We were upgraded to one of the bigger 4 bedroom houses at no extra charge because we were going in the off season. The house was way more than we expected. Full size washer and dryer, big open well equipped kitchen with pots pans dishes etc. It even had a dishwasher! Log fireplace, den, jacuzzi garden tub in master bath, it has 2 full bathrooms. Very very clean!! We also received a free 4 person golf cart which was promptly delivered in the first 15 minutes we were there. We took our own groceries to save money and had everything there to cook. There is also a beautiful back private deck with a gas grill, table and chairs. Last year we took a trip to Put in Bay and got a hotel suite at Bayshore hotel, we were charged $ 320.00 per night!! At Island Club we got a 4 bedroom house with all amenities for $250 a night, weekend rates, weekdays are cheaper. Our family really enjoyed our trip and we will definately return to Island Club again next year, this time for a full week.Well worth the money and more!! We stayed in house 113, the service we received was excellent! Friendly and easy. The paperwork was emailed to us and it was done, we went up, knew the combination for the key, no problems at all. We had to take our own sheets and towels, blankets and pillows were provided. Very Clean!!!!

Room Tip: If you go in off season it is cheaper, also with these houses you can take your own groceries and things you need with you to save money.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 October 2011

I stayed at the "A Place at the Bay" house through Island Club Rentals with a group of 12 women this past weekend and we had a blast! The house was very roomy with enough beds for everyone and plenty of space to lounge. It never felt crowded. Although we had a chilly weekend, the patio and grill were a great addition. The house was close to everything: ferry, wineries, downtown. It was clean upon arrival and the beds were comfortable. I would definitely recommend staying here and I know my group of friends and I can't wait to come back!

Room Tip: I would definitely recommend the house called "A Place at the Bay"
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends