“Still the best”
Review of Island Club

Island Club
“Still the best”
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

Still the best value on the island. Cabin 53 for three days. And it was cheaper then a hotel. It was out third time on the island. Last year we stayed in a hotel and we will NEVER make that mistake again. Island Club is the best.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank McKnight911

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Hi there, this is my 2nd year renting from the Island club for my annual fishing trip with the guys. The units are great and the staff is almost at your beckin call, from making sure everything is working to making sure you got enough paper towels to the best taxi service money can buy with door to door service.
Great secluded area away from town but still close enough for a nice hike to everything. They even have their own golf carts so self efficient.
Then this past year something happened, I got home to discover my Ipad was missing. I searched a week for it thinking my kids lost it. Then I decided to contact mgr Dottie. She said she will look into it and took my info. Next day I recieved a text for my address.OMG was I so happy and impressed thst she found my ipad and all its equipment. She was unable to find me since its all locked securely. She sent it off to me, what a relief to recieve it back.
The Island Club will always have my business when visiting Put In Bay.
Enjoy your stay, like I always will...

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank mayorhoz
Homewood, Illinois
Reviewed 23 July 2013

My family came to Put In Bay to celebrate my Husband's new job. We were nervous because we had never really been to the island before, but some friends recommended we stay with the Island Club. COULDN'T BE HAPPIER. We have 3 children under 10 and they LOVED the house. There was a ton of room for them to expend their extra vacation energy. The house itself was clean and well maintained. The staff was polite and courteous. They were also extremely helpful whenever called we called with questions. I couldn't be more satisfied with the service I received. We will definitely be back next summer!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Madeline B
Poland, Ohio
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Rented cabins #53 & #55 for ourselves, our children, and grandchildren. Cabins were clean and well maintained. On site management was great. If you need anything ask for Dottie. She's the best !! Ask for Amy at reservations. She took care of everything for us and can arrange your golf cart rentals, if you want them. By the way, we had a great time. The grandkids didn't want to leave and already want to know if we are going back next year.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

3 Thank gary i
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We had a large group going to the Island Club in late June. We had two properties that were right next to each other. Each property was in a condition that was as described. The availability of the Island Taxi's to get around the island were extremely helpul. The deposit that was put down on the property was promptly received back in full. The contract that we signed was lived up to by both parties and we had a great time in Put in Bay.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Fremont, Ohio
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We stayed at house number #110 July 19-21st, 2013. We had an amazing time. Truly an "island life," experience. We rode in the taxi with Tony, and he told us the the in's, and out's of the island. We probably called Dottie the manager 10 times. Each time, courteous, and had the best advice about what there is to do. Will Be Back!! Thank you!!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank jadams2ki
Castle Rock, CO
Reviewed 22 July 2013

We rented cabin #110 for a week and had to leave less than 24 hours after arrival. It was so dirty and disgusting we could not stand it. There was dirty underwear left under one of the beds, used water bottles left around on window ledges. Filth in every corner. The place was very dated and falling apart. Truly it should probably be torn down and re-built. This is not at all what was represented on the Island Club website. The grounds outside were littered with trash. We had arrived late one evening and called the next morning to ask for our money back as we were leaving. The owner said he would gladly refund our money, however, 2 weeks later we have yet to see a refund. Horrible experience! Absolutely DO NOT stay here!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Sleep Inn & Suites
Sleep Inn & Suites
#7 of 17 in Port Clinton
Put-in-Bay Resort Hotel and Conference Center

Been to Island Club? Share your experiences!