“Another awesome time!!”

Island Club
Toledo, Ohio
“Another awesome time!!”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Always have a great time at the Island Club at Put-In-Bay!!! Wouldn't think of staying anywhere else...big shout out to Dottie who manages the property was available all the time for assistance all weekend! A lot of fun at the pool, grill on the deck worked great, our golf cart delivered right to our house, and deposit refunded within 7 days of our visit. This last trip was for my buddy's bachelor party and we couldn't have had a better time. Will be back in September for another weekend and then again for the Halloween Bash at the Bay!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank 18Wheeler2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We have been coming for years, and have always had a great time at the Island Club. It is a great atmosphere and Dottie White and her staff go above and beyond what is expected to make sure that you have everything that you need. There isn't a spot on the Island that we would rather stay. See you for Halloween weekend!

• Stayed July 2013
Port Clinton, Ohio
Reviewed 30 July 2013

We had a great time at the Island Club. Everything was clean and Dotti and Irena did and great job making sure we had everything we needed. We were across the street from the pool it was clean and open early enough for the group to take a swim before we had to be into town. Thanks for a great time. Loved it.

Room Tip: any house you choose is great. lower numbers are by the pool
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank sandy e
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed 26 July 2013

we checked around while there and there are a lot nice places to stay for less money, old old old broken down dump dumpy. check in was fine, not clean, not nice, pool not heated and tons of people with broken down chairs and broken umbrellas. Low class place and bad location

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
8 Thank 19kas54
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

Still the best value on the island. Cabin 53 for three days. And it was cheaper then a hotel. It was out third time on the island. Last year we stayed in a hotel and we will NEVER make that mistake again. Island Club is the best.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank McKnight911
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Hi there, this is my 2nd year renting from the Island club for my annual fishing trip with the guys. The units are great and the staff is almost at your beckin call, from making sure everything is working to making sure you got enough paper towels to the best taxi service money can buy with door to door service.
Great secluded area away from town but still close enough for a nice hike to everything. They even have their own golf carts so self efficient.
Then this past year something happened, I got home to discover my Ipad was missing. I searched a week for it thinking my kids lost it. Then I decided to contact mgr Dottie. She said she will look into it and took my info. Next day I recieved a text for my address.OMG was I so happy and impressed thst she found my ipad and all its equipment. She was unable to find me since its all locked securely. She sent it off to me, what a relief to recieve it back.
The Island Club will always have my business when visiting Put In Bay.
Enjoy your stay, like I always will...

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank mayorhoz
Homewood, Illinois
Reviewed 23 July 2013

My family came to Put In Bay to celebrate my Husband's new job. We were nervous because we had never really been to the island before, but some friends recommended we stay with the Island Club. COULDN'T BE HAPPIER. We have 3 children under 10 and they LOVED the house. There was a ton of room for them to expend their extra vacation energy. The house itself was clean and well maintained. The staff was polite and courteous. They were also extremely helpful whenever called we called with questions. I couldn't be more satisfied with the service I received. We will definitely be back next summer!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
South Beach Resort Hotel
South Beach Resort Hotel
#1 of 3 in Marblehead
Put-in-Bay Resort Hotel and Conference Center

Been to Island Club? Share your experiences!