“Caribbean flair”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 3 June 2016

Love to come here! Food is great from breakfast to dinner! Mid price with Caribbean atmosphere always had great waitresses and waiters! You feel like you're stepping into a different world when you walk out on this light and bright decks of The Keys.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

The ONLY place to get the tropical feel and colors of the Keys and awesome tables inside. The popular frozen mixed drinks are a must! May I recommend the Straw-ber-ita!

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went to the keys for dinner. We were blown away by the fantastic service as well as the amazing food! The atmosphere was amazing and I highly recommend going for a meal there! We shared the summer salad and hardly used any dressing since it was so good without it(although dressing was delicious)! I got the fish tacos and my husband got a COD sandwich. We were full but couldn't leave it on the plate since it was so good! The hostess and waitress were friendly and gave good recommendations! Don't miss this restaurant!

Reviewed 27 February 2016 via mobile

The Keys is located right at the Park Place marina and is easily accessible from the marina and from the street as well. The service is always quick and friendly; we have never had a bad experience! The food has all been great- my favorite are the conch bites and grouper reuben! And the drinks.. They definitely remind you that you are on the island :). We always make this a stop when we come to the island!

Reviewed 29 December 2015

Try the seafood pizza - it's amazing!
The food, drinks, and service were the best we found on the island. This is definitely on our list of places to return next year!