My husband and I spent a weekend there. We booked a "double" room and had one double bed. Needless to say, it was like sleeping in a crib. Also, our room was on the first floor near the reception desk. Very Very noisy.. When people came back at night woke me up. And the room we had did not have a window in it, felt like I was staying in a basement. I would say, if you want to sleep good, get a room on another floor. And make sure you either have a room with 2 beds or one at least queen sized bed. I just cant get over NO WINDOW in the room, so dark..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have a lot to offer. We are located in the heart of downtown Put in Bay. We are the only Put in Bay hotels on Delaware Ave with a Caribbean style, MIST swim up pool bar with cabana bottle service. We are also proud of Mr. Ed’s Bar and Grille. Mr. Ed’s has become a must needed stop for great food and great entertainment. Known for their tasty wings, burgers, large sandwiches, fresh cut french fries, perch, and wraps. Need to dance? Party the night away in the open air at the Green Room, a dance club atop of Mr. Ed’s Bar. Open Weekends at 10:00pm. Yes! This is true! Commodore Resorts has a Subway Restaurant located in the hotel lobby. Need a golf cart for the day? Ask at the front desk. We have that too. One of the best Put in Bay hotels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Priceline, Booking.com and HRS so you can book your Commodore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Commodore Hotel Put In Bay
- Commodore Motel Put In Bay
- Commodore Resort Put In Bay, Ohio