If you're going to Put In Bay for a quiet relaxing vacation - go to Kelley's. PIB is a party place - people drink, shout, make noise and stay up late. If you want to go to sleep early - go to Kelley's. We go on an average of 4 times./year - we stayed at the Bayshore once because we wanted to see what it was like - beautiful view, peaceful, quiet, pricey and too far from the main drag. The Commodore has nice beds and hot water - that's all you need if you go there for fun. We like the live entertainment and we've gotten to know a lot of the locals personally. For the price, it's a bargain. Again - if you're looking for a quiet, laid back restful vacation - go to Kelley's Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have a lot to offer. We are located in the heart of downtown Put in Bay. We are the only Put in Bay hotels on Delaware Ave with a Caribbean style, MIST swim up pool bar with cabana bottle service. We are also proud of Mr. Ed’s Bar and Grille. Mr. Ed’s has become a must needed stop for great food and great entertainment. Known for their tasty wings, burgers, large sandwiches, fresh cut french fries, perch, and wraps. Need to dance? Party the night away in the open air at the Green Room, a dance club atop of Mr. Ed’s Bar. Open Weekends at 10:00pm. Yes! This is true! Commodore Resorts has a Subway Restaurant located in the hotel lobby. Need a golf cart for the day? Ask at the front desk. We have that too. One of the best Put in Bay hotels! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and Booking.com so you can book your Commodore Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Commodore Hotel Put In Bay
- Commodore Motel Put In Bay
- Commodore Resort Put In Bay, Ohio