Harriet's House & Island Suites
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Put in Bay
See available hotels
Commodore Resort(Put in Bay)
View Hotel
Edgewater Hotel(Put in Bay)
Park Hotel(Put in Bay)
View Hotel
Bay Lodging Resort(Put in Bay)
View Hotel
BayShore Resort(Put in Bay)
  • Pool
View Hotel
Put-in-Bay Condos(Put in Bay)
View Hotel
Beach Cliff Lodge(Port Clinton)
View Hotel
All reviewsplace to staygolf cartsized refrigeratorplanning another tripcleanest placethe location is perfectnext yearstayed this past weekendthe main dragclose to downtownwouldn't stay anywhere elseannual tripquiet at nightlindadennyharrietsproperty
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 October 2010

we went to PIB for one night to attend Wine Fest. as many know, it is almost impossible to book one weekend night at the bay since 2 night minimum is the standard. Denny and Linda had no problem allowing us to just stay Saturday night. We arrived early and since our suite was ready Linda let us check right in! this was so nice especially given the rainywindy weather. The suite was spotless. Beautiful quilts on the beds, all bedding for sleep sofa was there and extra blankets were in the drawers. I have no complaints. Loved the fact that the floor was all ceramic tile so no stained carpet to deal with. Overall very pleased and will be back next year.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2010

My husband and I planned our Put In Bay wedding August 2010. When looking for accommodations for our friends and family it was easy to decide on Harriet's House. If you've done any research on places to stay on the island you will know that the going rate is similar across the board on the island. Harriet's House is without a doubt a great price and VERY CLEAN, MODERN, AND RELIABLE place to stay! We rented the entire property and were very pleased with the different aspects of the property including the new for 2010 townhomes that accommodate 10+ people, suites that sleep 6, bungalows that are perfect for couples who want a hotel-like room, and original home that reflects the history of Harriet's House. Denny and Linda, owners/operators, are wonderful to work with. They are very accommodating-- you will be more than pleased with your stay and serivice. A 10/10 for sure!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2010

My family and I stayed here for my youngest sister's wedding on Put In Bay. We have a 3 yr old and a 1 year old and this was the perfect place for us. We had a beautiful suite. It was very spacious and clean. If you want to be close to all the action this is where you want to stay. We rented golf carts right from Harriet's House (even though you are close enough to walk). It was nice that everything you needed was right there. Plus the owner Denny was very helpful and gave us great ideas of where to take our kids to swim and play! Behind the house are a few tables which were great for getting together with the whole family. I would highly recommend Harriet's House-we are planning another trip next year!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2010

OMG the reviews from PA and Miss need to go back home. I am not sure how anyone could have a bad review of this place.My friends and I have been going every year to Put in Bay for over 28 years. We have stayed at 4 different places and Harriet's House is the cleanest that we have ever stayed in. Linda and Denny (the owners) are Hospitality #1. The location is perfect, the cleanliness is over the top, and the owners are #1 in my book. We have been going back to Harriet's House every year because we know that we can depend on them to have a nice and clean place. We have always stayed in the main house as we love the nostalgia of the home. So the next time you go to the bay stay at Harriet's House and I guarantee you will NOT be disappointed!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 August 2010

We rented the “bungalow”, but a bungalow it was not. It was a mere room in the basement of the newer condo. One could hear every footstep from the bachelor’s party going on above, as well as children playing outside our door early in the morning, and the quiet time after 1 am is not enforced. I did email the owner upon returning home, and he did call to see what the problem was, but no discount was offered, even after I told him we didn't receive clean towels or replenishment of coffee supplies. I would not have complained about the location and size of the room, had I been able to get some sleep over the weekend. He did tell me that they would have sent us fresh supplies, had we asked. For nearly $400 for two nights, I didn’t think I needed to ask. In the future, I suggest he call the room exactly what it is to avoid disappointment due to over expectation.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple