“Excellent Hotel”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus East
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Reynoldsburg
Reviewed 26 March 2012

The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus East is one of the best hotels that we stay at. The service is outstanding, rooms are clean, the whole hotel in general is clean and you feel safe and secure. A wide variety of food and drinks are offered for breakfast. Making reservations, checking in and check out are always easy and go smooth. The staff go above and beyond to make your stay pleasant and enjoyable. They greet every guest with a smile and "Hello!" Fresh, cold water is always available in the lobby along with a computer for guests to use. We have stayed at this hotel for the last several years and will not stay any where else. I highly recommend staying at The Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus East.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. The service at this particular location is outstanding from making a reservation on the phone to the checkout process. The staff goes above and beyond for your needs.

Don't stay at the hotel across the street from them as I was waiting to be checked in the people in front of me came from the Fairfield Inn and were so upset how their stay was and unclean the room was that they cancelled their reservation to come across the street.

When I travel I like to stay at Holiday Inns because they are all the same. There was so much shopping and restaurants in the area it was unbelievable you could eat at a different restaurant for every meal. It was very convenient to be right next to the highway for getting off and on.

I never eat breakfast in hotels but I decided to try this time it was excellent, that was the
coolest pancake machine that I have ever seen!! The breakfast bar attendant was always there replenishing items as needed.

My room was so clean from top to bottom. For someone who travels a lot I always check the beds and for dust etc. It was cleaner than my house! I was very impressed with the property. It smelled clean when you walked in the door.

When I am back to Columbus I will definetley stay here no matter how far. I left with a smile on my face and will be returning.

Thank you Holiday Inn Express Reynoldsburg Ohio for making my stay a pleasant one!

Reviewed 18 March 2012

This property was a previously a Country Inn. Free hot breakfast with many items to choose from. Free Wifi. Very close to shopping and restaurants. Very convienent to shopping/eating. Walmart right across the street as well as Panera Bread and Buffalo Wild Wings. All lamps have outlets built in for chargers. Yes, you do hear the highway but the hotel is right off the exit so what would you expect?

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2012

Walls are thin, very noisy!!!!! They have jacked my rates up! I have stayed there many times and in 2 weeks they raised the rate 30 dollars and told me too bad!

Stay directly across their parking lot at the Fairfield Inn and Suites!!! Much nicer quiter hotel. And they actually want your business

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Fishx44
IHGCare, IHGCARE at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus East, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2012

Dear Fishx44,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I do apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced.

It is a standard through out the hospitality industry for hotels to adjust their rates to stay competitive in accordance with changes in their area. Rates fluctuate and may increase or decrease depending on business demand.

We thank you for having chosen our Hotel. We take this opportunity to send you our best wishes.

Brenda J.
IHGCare

Reviewed 12 March 2012

oh my goodness. i am not a light sleeper or even a busy body --- but the walls are sooo thin in this building you can hear everything --- and i mean EVERYTHING (including all thing intimate between man and woman). Oh my gosh. the door didn't close all the way and there was a four inch gap at the bottom - i put a towel in the space -- but i heard everything in the hall, and across the hall, in the parking lot, in the rooms on either side and at the front desk.

i don't know what other qualities this place has --- because i was soooo distracted by the level of noise in the room. they have issues.

sorry - not going to use this place again.

Room Tip: BRING ear plugs !
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus East, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2012

NYSAILORGAL,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us a candid review. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve. I would like to offer a sincere apology. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Ben J
IHG Care

Reviewed 8 March 2012

The highway noise was very bad.... when the shower was turned on in the next room at 530am it made the pipes bang for a few minutes... housekeeping knocked on my door at 745am wanting to come in.... average quality mattress.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus East, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2012

cz75guy,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. It is IHG's goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations and your comments are very important to us. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Columbus.

Ben J
IHG Care

Reviewed 17 February 2012

I stayed here last weekend and had an amazing time. The staff was so nice and friendly. I would recommend this location to all of my friends, it was an overall great experience. Thanks for a making our stay memorable!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reynoldsburg
Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbus East
Best Western Executive Suites - Columbus East
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#3 of 3 in Pickerington

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus East? Share your experiences!