“Great food”

Penn Station East Coast Subs
Ranked #24 of 107 Restaurants in Reynoldsburg
“Great food”
Reviewed 30 March 2013 via mobile

I have been here many times and the food is always great. The standard menu isn't huge, but you can do a create your own.

Pickerington, Ohio
“Awesome Sandwiches!”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

I heard about Penn Station a couple of weeks ago from my Son, and since we had our first sandwiches there, I have consistently ordered once or twice a week.

Every time the food is delicious, and well made, fresh and tasty!

• Visited March 2013
Wedowee, Alabama
“Fresh Sandwiches”
Reviewed 27 July 2012

The sandwiches at Penn Station are made to order and you can watch it being made. Even the fries are good and come to the table cooked just right and hot. We like to go on Tuesday as it is free cookie Tuesday if you eat in. The bread used is yummy!

Visited July 2012
Columbus, Ohio
“Second visit in 2 weeks just to make sure”
Reviewed 3 March 2012

This chain is AWESOME. Truly one of the best sandwiches I have had in a long long time. I stopped in two times in the last two weeks just to make sure my first visit wasn't a fluke.

The customer service at this location is PHENOMENAL. Which is unheard of these days in "Fast Food". Every time the employees have been cheerful, helpful and friendly.

Management is always on the line working or helping their employees.

I have gotten the chicken terriyaki twice now and the portions are huge. The sandwiches are NOT skimpy and the bread is TO DIE FOR.

Truly one of the best cheese-steak places here in Ohio. Not quite Philly but pretty darn close. I know. I took a Philly boy with me!

Check them out. You will NOT be disappointed!

• Visited February 2012