“This one is a favorite!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 103 Restaurants in Reynoldsburg
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pickerington, Ohio
“This one is a favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2013

My husband and I frequently go to the First Watch in Reynoldsburg! We usually go around noon on a Saturday, as we did yesterday. The service is always great! The staff is very prompt and friendly.
The food is delicious! It tastes like home-cooking - and there are always lots of "healthy" options. Also, they have two specials that are available, not listed on the regular menu.

My husband always gets the pancakes. They are HUGE! And, there are several different types of pancakes from which to choose.
Yesterday, I got the reuben sandwich with a bowl of Italian wedding soup, the soup of the day. So delicious! I love that sandwich and the soup was very flavorful. In the summer, I will often order the pecan dijon salad. Yummy! And, I have ordered the specials too.
Everything is great at this restaurant!

• Visited February 2013