“Awesome”

Los Jalapenos Mexican Grill and Cantina
Ranked #58 of 107 Restaurants in Reynoldsburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Definitely the best Mexican food in Columbus! I frequent this place a lot not only because I live near it, but I have yet to find a better Mexican restaurant. Even though the service is sometimes lacking, I still rate it an excellent because I love the food.

There are newer reviews for Los Jalapenos Mexican Grill and Cantina

Reviewed 4 March 2014

When I first visited this resturant more than a year ago, I wasn't impressed. I gave it another shot recently and it's improved drastically. I'm not sure if it's under new management, but the quality of the menu is much better. I'm not the only one to notice, because the past couple of times I have been there, it's very busy, which was not the case before when I dined there. The fajitas are wonderful! If you tried them before, but wasn't satisfied, I urge you to give them another chance.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

My husband and I shared the house specialty the Molcajette. Which is a volcano of meat. The menu says it is for 1-2 people for servings and it was we even took some home. The shrimp and pork ribs were very good. The downsides were 1. They only give you 3 tortillas (4 would of been better since you're sharing) 2. The chicken was dry (overcooked) 3. The steak was dry (overcooked) 4. the Chorizo didn't taste good, not sure why...but neither of us liked it and I love Chorizo usually. 5. Focus seems to be more on drinks than food.

All in all it was a nice dinner and it was a nice restaurant, but we've had better Mexican food and most likely won't be back to this restaurant.