“Problematic”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Reynoldsburg
Reynoldsburg
“Problematic”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

The toilet kept adding water to the tank every 1.5 minutes which would wake me up every time. Then my last morning I went to 2 different ice makers and nether one had ice. Because there are not enough outlets in the room they did not have all the lamps on and I had to go to my vehicle and get an outlet strip to charge my phone etc

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Pikeville, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I stayed here with my family when we went to Ohio for my cousin's wedding. We were looking for something affordable because we have a large family and needed two rooms. When we got there we immediately noticed bent gutters hanging on eves and corners of the property. Weeds were overgrown in every flower bed not just overgrown like a weeks worth were talking probley never pulled weeds all season. We looked for our room under door E. The E was hanging on by only one nail. Beer bottles were thrown in the weeds by the door of our room. When we got inside the room itself was just as bad. They brought me a crib with a dirty mattress and no sheets for it. I went looking for some sheets and found an abandoned housekeeping cart in the hall with no one around so I took bed size sheets off the cart to fold up for the crib bed. The carpet had stains all on it and cigarette burns in the bed covers. We bought food and woke up to ants being infested in all the food we had bought back to the room. In the bathroom their was a large black bug I think was a cockroach. The tub backed up with water as I took a shower. We ordered pizza and when the delivery boy came to the front desk and inquired if were guest there and she told him no we waited and waited for pizza with children and called the pizza place and they told us they had tried to deliever it to us and could not find us and the front desk clerk told him we were not guest there. We asked her about it and she lied saying no one came there asking for us. We were told they no longer furnished a continential breakfast. Strange people hanging around in the parking lot late at night we were nervous for our vehicle to be parked there . I have stayed in many hotels and have never encountered anything like this by a national chain establishment. I might understand if it was a cheap indiv. owned establishment, but Days Inn I thought had standards. I was wrong.

Room Tip: Keep looking. Don't stay here
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Reynoldsburg hotels

Syracuse, New York
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I had a reservation for 3 days. I checked in and headed up to my room. They're were two employees in here still doing things. I checked in at 11:30pm. On top of that the room smelt of weed and the person was higher than a kite. I requested a non smoking room too so that didn't help. The bedding has holes all over it. Nothing is clean. I won't be coming back.

• Stayed May 2014
2 Thank LouZher
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reynoldsburg
Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg
#1 of 3 in Pickerington
Comfort Suites East
Comfort Suites East
#97 of 143 in Columbus

Been to Days Inn & Suites Columbus East Airport? Share your experiences!