“Great Staff/ Fair Rate!”

La Quinta Inn Columbus Airport Area
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Reynoldsburg
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Very clean Hotel!! Great Staff! Breakfast not that Great! Overall very good place to stay! Limited T.V. Channels, Internet was good! Best place in Reynoldsburg to stay Fair Rate!! Nice to get some relief on the Rate!!

Room Tip: Ask for a discount!! They will work with! Most Hotels not flexible but this one is very fair! If the...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn Columbus Airport Area

Reviewed 13 September 2013

There is nothing about this place that sticks out, but then there is nothing that would make me hesitate to stay here again. It is just simply a basic mid-scale hotel, clean, and alright for a single night.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank HereAndThere79
Reviewed 27 August 2013

This was a 1week stay to visit grandkids. the staff was awesome. Maid service was supper also. had a great time at the zoo Columbus zoo is the best ok back to the room shower was so great wife wanted to take it home corner room was really quiet

Room Tip: always first floor
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We are not frequent hotel users now that we are retired but we have used La Quinta several times at different locations. The reviews were decent for this hotel so we chose it to visit with family for a couple days. We were disappointed for the following reasons (1) hall carpets were stained (2) foul odor in stairwells (3) some desk clerks did not speak distinctly (4) the breakfast area and breakfast items were not monitored. The desk clerk was the one who replaced food items when someone told them about it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ival S S
Reviewed 25 July 2013

We choose this Inn because of great reviews. We pull into the parking lot and there are several "undesirable" males walking thru the lot as well as in and out of the building. Made my husband and I very nervous. We were greeted right away and asked for a room change to a first floor room, being how the facility does not have elevators. The request was granted, however our "new" room was next to the outside door where other guests were going in and out all night slamming the outside door which we could hear with every slam. Showers were GREAT!!!! The best part of the stay in fact was the showers. We laid our room key on the table inside the door when we entered. When I returned to the room from breakfast the key would not work. It had been "demagnatized". How did his happen? It laid on the table in the room. I could not get back in the oom because the key failed to work. My husband was in the shower so he could not hear me knocking. I had just walked a long distance to breakfast so I did not want to walk back to check on the key. And when we finally did check on it the clerck asked for ID which would have been locked in the room.
Breakfast if you want to call it that, did not even have bread for toast, only bagels. Limited varity of those. Coffee was not worthy of being called coffee.
OK for a short overnight stay but glad to be out of there.

Room Tip: Not 159 too close to outside door and very far from front desk/ breakfast area
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

Stayed here last night bc they were pet friendly. Our room was supposed to be smoke free but stunk of smoke. The window did not lock, but we were on the second floor so we didn't make a big fuss about that. The room was not cleaned properly. Pretty sure we witnessed drug dealing in the back parking lot. When I addresses my issues to the front desk they could have cared less. Will never stay there again! I'm not even high maintenance, just expect clean!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 21 June 2013

If you're looking for a hotel with a friendly, helpful staff, then this is the place for you. This is an older property and doesn't have a lot of the perks you may be used to at other La Quintas (fridge, microwave, upgraded amenities), but it is fairly clean and has a nice private pool. The staff goes out of their way to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, which earns points with me. The hotel location was in an urban location but the room was quiet. The room layout is a little awkward, but I think that's because it was built for another hotel chain. I wouldn't stay here again, but I didn't have a bad stay. I just know I can do better.

Room Tip: First floor carpets see a lot of construction boot traffic. If you want to walk the hallways barefo...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reynoldsburg
Red Roof Inn Columbus East Reynoldsburg
Hampton Inn Columbus-East
Hampton Inn Columbus-East
#1 of 3 in Pickerington
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Columbus East

Been to La Quinta Inn Columbus Airport Area? Share your experiences!