La Quinta Inn Columbus Airport Area
Quality Inn(Reynoldsburg)
Rodeway Inn(Columbus)
Good 3.5/5
View Hotel
All reviewswaffleswould stay againcolumbus airportcontinental breakfastbed was comfortabledesk clerkdogsaccommodationshighwaychannels
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Staff was wonderful, from front desk to housekeeping. They were cheerful, helpful, knowledgable, and accommodating. Room bedding style was inviting. This made a difference, because my husband and I had a lengthy stay while taking care of and looking for assisted living for an elderly parent. Not a great location but close to freeway. Good value. Stayed at Motel 8 next door for 5 days in December 2013 and it was a horrible experience. Now we know to always stay at La Quinta in Reynoldsburg.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 30 July 2014

on the verge of being rundown, I thought it would be better. But I never stayed at a La Quinta before that I can remember. The breakfast was vary sparse with very few choices. The best thing about this motel was the work force, they actually bent over backwards to make this a nice stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 27 July 2014

For a hotel that is in the $100 range (moderate) I would rate the room as budget hotel. There was a distinct moldy smell. They do allow pets for no extra charge but it is already included in the price. This was my first La Quinta experience - not a good one. Felt like I was camping. AC was just circulating mold spores. . .

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed there for one night. Room was not very clean, large stain in the carpet, pieces of food found in sleeper sofa. Hotel is not in the best location. Having said all that the front desk resolved all issues and even offered a lower rate. Also the hotel is pet friendly (no charge) so that is a plus.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Cranker422
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Well, my company sent me here and it was cheapo...I mean, 66 bucks/night. And it was horrible!!!! I had to be moved after one scary night. This place is in the HOOD, I mean it. It's next door to a Super 8 which also attracts low life and next to that was a place sporting pink and purple neon, which I think was a strip bar. Nice. Family atmosphere? I think not!! DO NOT take your kids here!! Men were sitting in cars watching the hotel. I was terrified!!!! The lock on my door didn't work well and was obviously just hanging by a thread. It's a sprawling place with no elevator so if you are stupid enough to stay here, plan on hiking, a LOT. The walls are paper thin. I heard every word people were saying five doors down. There were children running up and down the halls screaming at all hours. Horrible. I hated it. I threw the key at the desk and ran for my life.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!!! Run!!! This whole area is GHETTO.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business